Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Knottie of the Week- Belletop!!

Post away! Looking forward to learning more about you :)

Names of the Couple?

Wedding Date?

How old are you? Your FI?

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple?

How long have you been dating?

Where did the you meet?

What was your first impression of your FI?

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far?

Any wedding-related challenges yet?

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like!

Any favorite vendors yet?

Colors or theme?

What are your top three wedding-related priorities?

Any children yet or furbabies?

Kids at wedding?

Where are you honeymooning?

Favorite book?

Favorite movie?

Favorite tv show?

Favorite wedding dress designer?

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't
I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?

Re: Knottie of the Week- Belletop!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Names of the Couple?  Anthony & Jennifer

Wedding Date?
    5-21-11

How old are you? Your FI?
    30/29

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple?
    I already have my dream job! I treat cancer patients.  FI is a professional photographer and would love to work in the industrial photography field.

How long have you been dating?
    2.5 years

Where did the you meet?
    In a bar :) we were standing next to each other at the bar and he just introduced himself pretty much out of nowhere

What was your first impression of your FI?
    He was a little cocky and cute but with big ears & nose! haha

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far?
    Probably finding the venue... I looked at so many places and FI and I both loved the one we ended up with.  He told me that he could actually picture the whole thing happening there & he doesn't usually get into about wedding stuff.

Any wedding-related challenges yet?
    Dealing with FMIL... She is ALL ABOUT this wedding and sometimes gets pretty annoying about it.

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like! 
    I have found the dress - it's a BM dress that comes in ivory. 

Any favorite vendors yet?
    The DOC at our venue is great.  She's very helpful and patient with my FMIL.

Colors or theme?
    Not really a theme per se but I just want everything to be very simple yet elegant.  I want to keep it focused on FI and I, and our guests having fun!  I am thinking the colors will be red & orange.

What are your top three wedding-related priorities?
    Priorities for the wedding day itself:  1-guests having fun 2-getting tons of awesome pics 3-doing lots of dancing

Any children yet or furbabies?
    1 furbaby - boxer mix that we rescued.  She is the sweetest!

Kids at wedding?
    undecided... having a very hard time with that decision!

Where are you honeymooning?
    Hopefully a Mediterranean cruise! Italy & Greece are the priorities

Favorite book?
    Too many... The Stand, Watchers, Wizard's First Rule

Favorite movie?
    5th Element, Armageddon, Juno... several more

Favorite tv show?
    Scrubs reruns

Favorite wedding dress designer?
    Not really into the designer name gowns

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't
    Bridesmaids - FI did not want a wedding party because he has too many guys and doesn't want to choose.  I was on the fence about having any because this is my second wedding and I feel a little weird about having the whole shebang with girls standing up there etc.  I went with his decision but I still feel guilty that I'm not "honoring" my girls by having them up there.  Thankfully my girls understand and are totally acting like my bridesmaids even though they're technically not standing up there with me. 

Photobucket
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_knottie-of-week-belletop?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:097b38bc-7002-46d2-bc89-eefc01b90ef8Post:502c9864-cc50-4659-8141-84eaf6939d9a">Re: Knottie of the Week- Belletop!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't Bridesmaids - FI did not want a wedding party because he has too many guys and doesn't want to choose.  I was on the fence about having any because this is my second wedding and I feel a little weird about having the whole shebang with girls standing up there etc.  I went with his decision but I still feel guilty that I'm not "honoring" my girls by having them up there .  Thankfully my girls understand and are totally acting like my bridesmaids even though they're technically not standing up there with me. 
    Posted by belletop[/QUOTE]
    That's so great. So many people just get so caught up in themselves that they forget what a great and happy occasion this is. I'm so happy for you that you've got great understanding friends : ). 
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is my second wedding too and I also was feeling weird doing all the "traditional" stuff too. This time we are doing it the way WE want too, so glad to see you are both doing the same!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice to "meet" you.  I really like that dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards