Georgia-Atlanta
Options

I get married in 12 days!

I'm getting so anxious! This has been such a LONG time coming! I've got a few projects to finish up and were going to get our licence in the morning but pretty much everything is taken care of except the big thing...we're doing all the food for 200 people! Plus the rehearsal as well which is 40! I am SO excited! I can't concentrate at work. This time needs to fly so I can be off work!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I get married in 12 days!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_i-get-married-in-12-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:817622fc-a789-4b79-8159-111e180f8545Post:2d94b5d5-b1b6-4357-9be5-c025f8eaf262">I get married in 12 days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting so anxious! This has been such a LONG time coming! I've got a few projects to finish up and were going to get our licence in the morning but pretty much everything is taken care of except the big thing...we're doing all the food for 200 people! Plus the rehearsal as well which is 40! I am SO excited! I can't concentrate at work. This time needs to fly so I can be off work!
    Posted by krystlelynn212[/QUOTE]

<div>How exciting! The last two weeks FLEW by for me :)</div>
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards