Georgia-Atlanta
Options

My MOH is PREGO

What do I do now!! She's 3 months now and the wedding is in four months (Sept 5th)... I know its a blessing, but I'm slightly mad! New dress, shoes... what about the bachelorette party? She has already kicked me to the curb and stopped helping me out (which I totally understand). What should I do? I love my friend but this is a big conflict.... :-(

Re: My MOH is PREGO

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what to tell you.  She's having a baby.  What kind of help are you looking for?  Order her a maternity BM dress and have someone else plan your bachelorette party.  I'm not understanding why you're in crisis mode because of this.
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say if she wants to still be the MOH, then she should get whatever it is she needs  (dress, shoes, whathaveyou) and fulfil her duties as y'all had agreed. And as far as the bachelorette is concerned, pregos can still partake IMO. Ultimately if she is close to you, I think you will be able to figure this out and work it out too. GL! HTH!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree w/ the other posts.... MOH being preggo shouldn't cause a crisis for you... just communicate w/ her your needs and see what she can or can't do... I think you will realize everything will workout and if she needs some help maybe a BM can step in, but def. don't stress out about it... Your wedding will be Fabulous I'm sure and MOH can still party at the Bachelorette party preggo , she just will have non-alcholic drinks.. plus is your party you need to really enjoy yourself and that happens with your family and friends preggo or not...... take a minute and take a breath and relax, things will work out just fine Wink
  • Options
    ledalialedalia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH is not pregnant atm but wants to try in a few months so it's likely she will be pregnant at the wedding. I'm not having any bridesmaids and she is my best friend. I'll admit, it's a little annoying that she talks about being pregnant at the wedding but only because she isn't pregnant yet. We already picked out a maternity dress for her so at this point I'm hoping that she does get pregnant so that we don't have to change the dress (ha). The dress is in my bio if you want to look at it. But honestly, it's really not a big deal. I'm not having the typical bachelorette party, in fact I'm not having one at all - we are going to have a joint outing. She will be there, pregnant or not. The only thing that will change is she wont drink alcohol. As far as getting a new dress and shoes for your MOH, just try to find a dress in a similar color. It's ok if she looks different than the other girls because the MOH is a special role anyways.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards