Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bored at work? Shopping challange

I got 50$ to Victoria's secret at my bridal shower. I figured I could buy honeymoon stuff (dresses/a top/ bathing-suit) but I have no idea where to start. Ideas/opinions??

Re: Bored at work? Shopping challange

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't get to VS at work ... go figure .. good luck shopping :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, so I LIVED in bathing suit coverups on my honeymoon.  Every day after breakfast, I'd take a shower, throw on my bathing suit and a coverup.  Then I'd come back at night, shower again and put on a sundress.  So this is where I'm going with my shopping for you. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, so I'm not loving the selection of dresses right now on the VS website, since it's the off-season... but here's a few ideas that I would work for dinner that you can dress up with heels and great accessories.  This is the type of stuff people were wearing at our resort, although it was hot as ballls in June when we went to Antigua.  I brought some dressy blouses and capri's but it was just far too hot.  I wore a dress every night.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought one similar to the yellow one in green for my honeymoon and loved it!  Id recommend getting a terrycloth one for your HM, it was GREAT at the beach and the pool. 

I bought this bathing suit in a slightly different plaid this summer and loved it :)

http://tinyurl.com/yf93mgq
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards