Canada-Ontario
Options

NWR: Anyone know of a good nanny?

Hi ladies,

My mat leave is coming to an end.  *Sigh*  And unfortunately have to return to work in November and my original nanny did not work out due to personal reasons.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a live out nanny willing to work in the South Etobicoke area starting in November?  Please let me know.

Clare

Re: NWR: Anyone know of a good nanny?

• Options
    Jmatth01Jmatth01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you checked out the website called canadian Nanny? www.canadiannanny.ca

I work as a nanny and this is the place I typically find positions (I'm currently working or else I would offer my resume)

Cheers!
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi jmatth01,

Thanks for the info!  I haven't checked it out yet, but you're the 3rd person to mention it to me.  So I'll see how it works!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hope it works out! I would also suggest you make sure that the nanny is certified early childhood educator.

This way, you are ensuring that your child is with someone that is QUALIFIED in Ontario to take care of kids.

It might be worth asking when you're interviewing people for the nanny position!

Just like teachers who have to be qualified to teach your kids, early childhood educators have to be qualified to take care of your kids too :)
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Sarah!  I'll definitely keep that in mind.  :)  It's been a rough time trying to find someone.  Who knew it'd be this difficult?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards