Canada-Ontario
Options

XP: Show me your...

Ivory tux shirts from Moores.
October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
PIC_281copy1 Anniversary

Re: XP: Show me your...

• Options
    Don't have one.  But I saw the ivory shirts in person when we were picking shirts and suits and colours and decided the ivory shirts just looked weird.  I think guys should always wear crisp white shirts, even if the bride has an ivory dress.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm an event planner working out of Toronto and would love to help you make your day perfect! My company is still small and I've kept it that way so that I can concentrate and and give my attention to a minimal number of brides I was a bride that was ignored. I only do one wedding per month so no chance of double booking on your day. If you are interested you can drop me a line at eventsbyhergmail.com. I look forward to speaking with you, Shein
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_xp-show-me-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:653f91c5-2b10-4988-968f-cba8229d0135Post:28de24b2-9851-4305-a56b-70dc62b9af62">Re: XP: Show me your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't have one.  But I saw the ivory shirts in person when we were picking shirts and suits and colours and decided the ivory shirts just looked weird.  I think guys should always wear crisp white shirts, even if the bride has an ivory dress.
    Posted by naomikb[/QUOTE]

I found the ivory really yellow... I have an ivory dress but felt the ivory of the dress was WAY too yellow so we went with the white and I think it will be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards