Pennsylvania-Central
Options

DJ Chad Eckenrode Reviews?

I'm looking into using DJ Chad Eckenrode (C&S Digital Entertainment) out of Red Lion. Has any one used him or heard anything about them? I'm just looking for basic DJ services (announcements, music) I don't need all the bells and whistles and he seems to offer a great price.

Thanks!

Re: DJ Chad Eckenrode Reviews?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, I don't know him.  We used Adam McCallister of Birdhouse Productions.... and he was super affordable and amazing.
  • Options
    megank626megank626 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I did contact Adam also. He does have a good price also, I am still shopping around though. How about Dynamic Rockers out of York I think? Any info on them?
  • Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adam is my DJ. I haven't had my wedding yet but he is really fun and easy to get along with.
    Not to mention his prices are probably the best around. Ask about lighting too. He has great/cheap packages!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

DJ CHAD ECKENRODE IS A SCAM ARTIST. Do not use him. I should have trusted my gut instinct when I read his first poor reviews. He was paid in full to D.J my wedding and never showed up. He then did it to  other couples within a 2 week span after mine.  He is currently being sued by multiple people. He is bad news.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards