Florida-West Coast
Options

Honeymoon Packing List

Ok, so my future hubby and I are leaving for Aruba on Sunday! I'm so excited! I wrote out my honeymoon packing list, so I won't forget anything.

1. Shorts, tanks, sundress
2. LBD, cocktail dress
3. sandals (flats and heels) and flip flops
4. Sunscreen
5. Lingerie/Pajamas
6. Under garments
7. Sunglasses
8. Birth control
9. Jewelry
10. Passports
11. Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, shower gel, lotion, deodorant)
12. Magazine/book
13. Camera
14. Hair products (flat iron, shampoo/conditioner, brush, comb, hair moisturizer)
15. Wallet/purse/driver's license
16. Painkillers
17. Swimwear
18. Makeup

Am I missing anything?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Honeymoon Packing List

• Options
    edited December 2011
    GI meds - like Pepto, Immodium, gas - x. You never know if you might get an upset stomach. Otherwise it sounds like you have everything!
  • Options
    cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like how birth control is listed before the passports. :)

Aloe, razors, tweezers, beach towel, charges for camera/phone, and scissors, .  Seriously, I need scissors everytime I travel somewhere and never have them.  Get the teeny tiny sewing ones that can get through security.  And lots of Pepto and Immodium just in case.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    HappyMrsKHappyMrsK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp's. Pepto and immodium and the chargers (I'd double check and make sure Aruba uses the same outlets as in the US) I'd also bring advil/tylenol,and I always take echinachea when I'm traveling to help avoid getting a cold. etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_honeymoon-packing-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:9de9cd41-a3cc-4440-81e6-4b5eaf9359dcPost:e8ef91f6-eb08-47e2-8e7a-adea9a541a34">Re: Honeymoon Packing List</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like how birth control is listed before the passports. :) Posted by cmeyer3946[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Thanks ladies, I will be sure to add these to my list. Looks like I've got everything else covered.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards