I'm sure you guys are busy with the holiday season... but hopefully some of you are checking things off your wedding to do list.
This week I...
1. Sent out info for grooms to get fitted with a deadline...
2. Am sooo close to being done addressing my STDs (waiting on THREE more addresses...)
3. Finished my DIY pocketfold invitation envelopes -- I got a score board (Martha Stewart) on sale at AC Moore and it made it soooo much faster. I wish I got it when I started!
4. Started pricing places for printing my invitations
5. Made an appt for my planner to see the reception hall for beginning of January so we can start figuring out decor