Canada-Vancouver
Options

Hi Ladies

I'm from Langley and have popped into this forum a couple times.  Seems a little lonely in here!  I'm getting married in March in Mexico and can't wait!  How is your planning going?

Re: Hi Ladies

• Options
    toothfairybtoothfairyb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's very quiet here! I'm getting married next September in Ladner, but I'm from Coquitlam. We still have TONS to do! Mexico! That's awesome! Are they doing a lot of planning for you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    March is a beautiful time to be in mexico!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, our resort has a wedding planner, and my travel agency here is also wedding planners, so they deal with the resort to get it all sorted out.  Having some trouble getting an actual price on our contract with the resort for the ceremony though... GRR :)  Can't WAIT to go though!  I wonder why there aren't more brides here... what other boards do you ladies post on?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,I am  getting married in 24 days....eeek!! I am not getting married in Vancouver, I am getting married at a vineyard in the Okanagan. I cannot wait.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm originally from the Okanagan, what vineyard?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Summerhill in Kelowna. Where are you from?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Originally from Vernon, live in Langley now. That's going to be a beautiful wedding!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! I am looking forward to it. I love Kelowna, and I have family in Vernon. My mum was born there. We go every time we are in Kelowna. My grandparents frequent the Meat Draws at the Army & Navy Club, so we always get roped into going while we are in town..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Summerhill Winery too! 

Can anyone give any advice for this venue?  We're have 60 guests, a lunch reception in the Sunset Veranda, and having everyone go on a wine tour and tasting while we do photos.

What florist did you use?  Did you hire a decorator?  We are thinking of hiring Impressions Weddings Pro.  They do the 90' white canopy with a ton of white paper lanterns.  How was the food?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards