Missouri
Options

Kudos for vendors in the Farmington, Missouri area

I'd like to offer recommendations and positive reviews for four vendors in the Farmington, Missouri area:

Ah-Ha-Vah Photography: Aleyce Odenthal is a young, fairly new photographer, but she did an outstanding job on both our engaement and wedding pictures. Her studio is located at the Factory in Farmington. Very reasonably priced, as well.

Avenue Events Also located at the Factory in Farmington, this vendor provided our appetizers and wedding cake (guests commented repeatedly on how yummy everything was), and Sarah coordinated the services AND did an amazing job transforming our subdivision lodge into an autumn wonderland.

Cahokia String Quartet Though not located close by, Kathy Deles and her talented musicians went the extra mile (literally) to provide music for our ceremony. Their services included a "mini-concert" so we could hear their sound before the ceremony. Also, incredibly reasonably priced, and very, very reliable.

Butterfield Florist Top-notch floral arrangements for our reception, my bouquet and my maid-of-honors were gorgeous, and they provided corsages and boutonnieres for our entire family, both sides, again at a very reasonable price. Could not have asked for better or more responsive customer service from start to finish.

Linda

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Kudos for vendors in the Farmington, Missouri area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're Catholic, so we were married at St. Michael's Catholic Church in Fredericktown...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review!  I'm getting married in Ste Genevieve in June, and it's been difficult finding vendors for this area (I live in Memphis).  Do you have a recommendation for an officiant?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards