Minnesota
Options

Specific Wedding Venue Ideas

My dream wedding is a destination BUT my grandmother isn't able to travel and our budget won't allow because we would have to pay for BOTH of our families to attend plus the wedding costs.  I am in SOWK and my fiancé is a student so needless to say money is tight.
ANYWAYS... the next best thing for us is to get married someplace on the water.   I have always wanted to get married on a large dock and since our wedding will be about 25 people it seems reasonable.  So my question is:  Does anyone know of a venue in MN (preferably metro or southern) that would have a beautiful large dock extending into the water?  Or even a beautiful waterfront venue that would feel intimate enough for a very small wedding?

For example:

Re: Specific Wedding Venue Ideas

• Options
    I don't know of any venues, but what about a restaurant on Lake Minnetonka? The Excelsior dock immediately came to mind, but it is public, so I doubt it would work... but maybe a private party would be willing to rent out to you?
    The Depot in Wayzata has a nice dock area, but I don't know if it is public or not. Or perhaps one of the Three Rivers parks?
  • Options
    I am not familar with anywhere, but try posting this in the MSP board, it's much busier and someone there might have more ideas. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards