Connecticut
Options

Digital Ink Studio - Wedding Video - HELP

LADIES,
HAVE ANY OF YOU USED THE ABOVE VIDEO STUDIO?? HAVE YOU HAD A HARD TIME RECEIVING YOUR VIDEO?? IF SO CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I'VE BEEN WAITING OVER TWO YEARS FOR THE DAMN THING!!!
THANK YOU!

http://digitalinkstudio.net/

Re: Digital Ink Studio - Wedding Video - HELP

• Options
    Waiting over 2 years?  Yea that's ridiculous.  Have you contacted them?  What do they tell you?  I'm a wedding videographer for another company, we try to return our films approximately 1-2 months after the wedding.  It's not unreasonable for some companies to take up to 6 months.  Anything past that, i would reach out to them.  Our company is run by full time owners, which allows a quicker turn-around time than a company who might do videography as a side job on the weekends.

At the least, a company should have your film back by your first anniversary.  Over 2 years is just way too much time. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I hope it's not a joke... you really waited that long. I'm sorry, I find it hard to believe because its your first time you write on the knot. 
    I can't imagine someone can wait that long and not do anything. Wink

• Options
    I also used Marcin Rafalowicz with Digital Ink Studio and have been waiting over a year and a half for our video.  He has ignored every attempt I have made to find out what's going on.  Unfortunately, I paid him the full payment shortly after our wedding, even though our contract stated that the final balance should be paid after delivery of the final product.  It looks like he's running some sort of scam, if not, he needs to CONTACT his clients and be PROFESSIONAL! At this point, I don't want anything from him other than the raw footage and my money back!  
  • Options
    I just came across this post and was wondering if you had received your photos yet? I am in a similar situation. Or you may be someone I have been in contact with all ready...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards