Nebraska
Options

3 pink/ivory Aftersix dresses for Sale- $300 total or best offer-brand new, never worn.

I have 3 Aftersix bridesmaid dresses for sale. They are style # 6506, strapless(spaghetti straps included), tea length, poisie(pink) with ivory inset. They are gorgeous dresses, very comfortable. Never worn. Two of them are not even altered. Size 10 (unaltered), size 4 (unaltered), size 6(altered, but no fabric was removed-so you can remove the stitch). The dresses were bought for $160 each, I am selling all three for $300. You can't find bridesmaid dresses for $100, so this is saving you $180 for all three. They would be perfect for a spring or summer wedding. And if you want to buy more, they still make the dress. I have added the website for Aftersix below so you can see better pictures as well as the color and fabric. Email me at mjg1009@hotmail.com for pictures or more information. I am located in Omaha, but I am willing to drive to Lincoln or surrounding areas to drop off dresses.

www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/6506/">http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/6506/

Re: 3 pink/ivory Aftersix dresses for Sale- $300 total or best offer-brand new, never worn.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards