Nebraska
Options

Help! Make-up Artist

Does anybody know a good make up artist that is affordable and willing to travel to our wedding site located in Omaha, NE?

Wedding is May 28, 2010.

Re: Help! Make-up Artist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Christine with Blush Makeup Artistry.

http://www.blushmakeupartistry.org/index.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my friends got married last September and she used a girl named Jamie who showed up at Embassy and did everyone's makeup that morning. She was awesome! Her number is 402-309-0100.
  • Options
    Jack0713Jack0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marcia Freeman...Ambitions Salon In omaha off of 72nd....Very Reasonable!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At Von Maur at the Clinique counter there is a girl there named Carrie. She is phenominal! She's trying to start up some freelance makeup work and I bet she'd be willing to give you a good rate and come to you. She has done my makeup for every fancy occassion I've ever gone to and I've always been very pleased!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had Colleen Mann from Gloss Salon and Spa in Omaha do mine for my engagement pics. She is AMAZING! She did exactly what I wanted only it came out better! She's not very expensive, either. The prices are on their website, but she did tell me that if you want her to travel to your location to ask the front desk because she thought there might be a slight price difference. If you are a first-timer there, you get an automatic coupon plus another coupon if you book your next appt, which is my kinda deal! Good luck!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards