Florida-Central Florida
Options

**HELP** Bachelorette Party Ideas

Hello Ladies,

My friend is getting married this April 3rd in Orlando and I need help for places to celebrate her bachelorette party. I'm not familiar with Orlando. Any suggestions/ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Amy

Re: **HELP** Bachelorette Party Ideas

• Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What type of party did you want to have? Some people do bars, others do stripper pole dance classes, etc. For mine, my friend rented a hotel near City Walk (universal) and we got the club passes and went to 3 or 4 different bars/clubs down there. You always see lots of bachlorette parties in downtown Orlando too... I like latitiudes/chillers/big belly they are all connected and latitudes is on the rooftop, then the other two are below.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    megan10103megan10103 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Church street downtown is always good. It has clubs and bars. Its a good street to club hop on. As the PP said, thats where latitudes and the other two bars she mentioned are at.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks ladies!!! I will look into Church Street :D Any cool spots for dinner & drinks in that area?

• Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WE did the party and dinner pass at citywalk and i thought it was great.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to do something really fun and differernt, swing by the Parliment House first.  It has a drag show 2 nights a week and is really close to downtown, it's such a fun way to start the night!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm probably going to Howl at the Moon (dueling piano bar) for mine.  It's a ton of fun!  And plenty of places around to get dinner and drinks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards