Outdoor Weddings

Unity Candle

Ok, so our wedding is coming up very quickly at this point. We plan on having a unity candle, instead of the sand. With it being an outdoor wedding, we got a large hurricane for the unity candle. What am i supposed to do about the tapers? What are you ladies doing for this???
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Unity Candle

• To be honest, I'd switch from a flame necessary unity thing if you feel compelled to do a unity ceremony.  There are a number of flameless options.  It's just so awkward when any of the flames blow out during the ceremony.  Sort of detracts from the solemnity and symbolism of the moment, I think.  Sorry.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Ok, any other ideas besides sand then?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards