Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR: Ethical Question....

So we bought a mattress, the sales clerk ordered the wrong one. I called and asked them to switch it to the correct one. Which they did. Now for the ethical dilemma, I opened a credit card to purchase it (because they were going to give me a discount on the mattress). This was like 4 months ago, and I have gotten 2 credit card bills both which show a CREDIT of $500, which is not how much the mattress was supposed to cost, I have no idea where that number came from. What do I do? I don't want to rip the store off, but I am worried that if I try to call them somehow they will end up charging me double or something after I sit on hold for who knows how long. And honestly I don't even know who to call, credit card? store? What do you think?

Re: NWR: Ethical Question....

• Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call the credit card company and figure it out. Perhaps the $500 credit is the difference between the wrong mattress and the right one.. or other fees you may have paid. Definitely call and get it cleared. I'm super paranoid about my credit so any little discrepency has me breaking out the receipts and calculator. It doesn't help that I have a horrible memory. =\ GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If it was cash, I'd run away with it.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only reason I would be worried and would call would be because they already had the mistake with the first mattress. You need to get it cleared.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards