Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Best bikini tops for extra support?

Looking for a halter that has underwire in it...in the past, I've had luck with Coco Reef and JAG brands from department stores, but the styles don't work on me this year!

Any suggestions??
image122 Made the list!
image 89 Are ready to party!
image 11 Will be missing out!
image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best bikini tops for extra support?

• Options
    J. Crew and Victoria's Secret generally have underwire halter tops.
  • Options
    Try Freya. I think Tommy Bahama also has a style this year with underwire.
  • Options
    I am a 34DD and I will only purchase my swimwear off of the Victoria Secret website. They do have some available in the stores but the only one with a push up had like a ridiculous amount of padding, which is something I do not need. haha. They have a great return/exchange policy too. Last year I ordered the bottom in the wrong size and they had the prepaid label to send it back and then sent me the right size. No extra charge or anything. It was great! My favorite is their 'miracle bra' line. I always buy the ones that allow me to actually order my bra size, otherwise I get no support.

• Options
    Ditto Victoria's Secret. Their bathing suits are the best!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    b0710b0710 member
    First Comment
    I also agree with Victoria's Secret.  I have ordered numerous suits from them and have always found them to be nicely made and very supportive.
  • Options
    So the tops from VS you can get in your bra size that works good. But do the bottom run small normal or big? I never ordered a bathing suit from there and want to try it to have two GOOD ones for the HM
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bare Necesities! They have bra sized tops and their customer service is awesome! Also Big Girl Bras are really good too!
  • Options
    I always order my bathing suits with Victoria's Secret
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    You can actually find some cute ones that are super supportive on Land's End. Just get past some of the mommy ones. LOL.
  • Options
    b0710b0710 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_bikini-tops-extra-support?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:fbfc0ad8-375b-456b-8e39-65d1d3c2148aPost:46ec7c62-5138-45f9-95aa-18ddbb41e549">Re: Best bikini tops for extra support?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So the tops from VS you can get in your bra size that works good. But do the bottom run small normal or big? I never ordered a bathing suit from there and want to try it to have two GOOD ones for the HM
    Posted by tmwanyo[/QUOTE]

I find that VS suits typically run pretty true to size.  If there is a mall or VS nearby, they do carry a few suits in the store.  It might be worth it to try one on there before ordering what you want for sure.  Otherwise, they have no problems doing returns, they are actually really easy!  Good luck....I love swimsuit shopping, it means vacation...woohoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards