Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Quick Reminder!

Hello ladies! This is a quick reminder that when you are showing us photos of your engagement ring you should not include a link to your facebook account. Please upload the pics to a privacy-protected photobucket account first! This board is accessible to anyone who has the internet, and we should all be concerned about our safety!Thanks for reading this and happy planning!

Re: Quick Reminder!

• Options
    Good advice! Also, tinypic works just as well, without having to make an account. :)Also, I lovelovelove your hair in your wedding pics. GORGEOUS. :) I'm sure you hear that all the time.
  • Options
    why thank you! believe it or not, my hair style was the most difficult WR (wedding-related) decision i made. i was harassing all of the boards a week before the wedding to try to figure out if i should wear it all up or half up! :)
  • Options
    Well, you (and the knotties that helped!) made a wonderful decision; it's beautiful! I'm just starting to make decisions on things... but I haven't even STARTED to think about hair... other than that I want to grow it out. Short hair is NO fun with up-dos. I started taking pre-natal vitamins yesterday... we'll see if they really do make your hair and nails grow! haha
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards