Students
Options

Poll: Graduation Date

When is everyone graduating and what degree will you be getting?I'm graduating in December with a BA in Creative Writing.

Re: Poll: Graduation Date

• Options
    I will be graduating in Dec 2011 (I hope) with a B.Ed (montessori)
  • Options
    I'm graduating Dec. 2011 unfortunately with a BA in English with a minor in secondary education.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    August 2011, AS in Accounting
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options
    With my Associates of Arts-Criminal Justice at the end of April... Then I'll go back for my Bachelors of Criminal Justice Administration for 18-24 months after that!
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    May 2010, with a BS in Microbiology and a minor in history.
  • Options
    I am graduating in December with an AS in General Studies. Then I will graduate with a BS in Communication and Information Design.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'll be graduating in August 2010 with a BS in molecular, cellular, and developmental biology.  What are you doing WITH your degrees, once you've gotten them?
    imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    I will be graduating with my AS in nursing in Dec 2010. Plan to work as an RN for about a year then go back and get my BSN.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm graduating in May 2010 with a BA in English, minor in history.  Then I'm going back for my certification & Masters in Ed in August.  Wedding date is July 31, 2010!!  Hopefully going to use my degree for teaching, but I would like to go into publishing, but that requires moving and I like where I am.Good luck to everyone!!
  • Options
    Wow, I feel like I'm getting married early! My new grad date is May 2012 (!) and I will have a BA in English with a secondary education certification.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I currently work for my County's Clerk of Courts.  I want to stay there for about 5 more years (until the budget issues get worked out), then I hope to slide into one of our Juvenile Court posissions where I would stay for 2 years, and EVENTUALLY lol become a Juvenile Probation Officer!
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    December 2010 with Batchelor's in Math and teaching certificate in secondary ed.  Then starting on my master's once I get a teaching job to pay for it. 10/10/10 Bride!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nefarious,    I'm planning on working in a medical lab after graduation. Reading blood/urine/throat/etc tests, helping make sick people healthy, all that good stuff.
  • Options
    Now my graduation date will be Summer 2010 with a BA in Interdisciplinary Studies Arts & Humanities. I also will have a Minors in Commercial Music and Business Administration.
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm looking to graduate around Fall of 2012, maybe Spring of 2013 (or later if I'm unlucky).  I'm getting my PhD in biochemistry.  For whoever is working in a medical lab (sorry, can't see the name right now) - I did something similar for a year before I started grad school. Not for patients, but I analyzed patient samples for research.  I can give you tons of places to check out if you don't mind living in Baltimore...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm graduating in May of 2011 with a Juris Doctorate.. going to be an attorney :) 
  • Options
    Graduating in December with a BA in African American Studies and Biology.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    I'm graduating with a Pharm D... May 2012!I'm such a late poster!
  • Options
    I am graduating in May 2010 with a B.A. in Political Science, History, and French. 1 major and double minor. Then, I plan to go to law school! Tentative wedding date: Either 2011 or 2013.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm graduating December 18th(Also my birthday!) with a BS in Event Management..and then going right into my MBA in Sports Business Management!
  • Options
    I'm graduating in December 2010 with a BA in Fashion Merchandising and minors in both Communications and Human Resources. I am not sure exactly yet what I am wanting to do. I eventually want to start my own event planning company, but we will see. Good luck everyone!!! :)
  • Options
    I will be graduating in 2013 from medical school!!   The future Dr. Carroll.Wedding Date: June 18, 2011
  • Options
    I'm graduating sometime in 2011...I have no idea what month. It all depends on if I keep going part time like I am now, or switch to full time. I'll be getting my Master's in Teaching. Hopefully I'll get my license and be able to teach. That's the plan, anyway!
  • Options
    im graduating December 2010 with a BA in Elementary Education as well as Special Education
  • Options
    May 2011 with a BA in Psychology and a minor in Biology.  After that I'll either go on to a MS in Occupational Therapy or a MA in Counseling - or I might take some time off if I can get a position where my internship is currently (Circuit Court as a Youth/Family Casework intern) but I live in MI so finding jobs is rare.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm graduating in June 2011 with a M.ED in Integrating Teaching through the Arts.
  • Options
    I will graduate in May 2010 with a Master's in Journalism from Georgetown University - less than two months before our wedding, I can't wait for school to be done!  I plan on working as a foreign correspondent, preferably focusing on human rights.
  • Options
    I graduate in Dec 2009 with a BS in Microbiology and a minor in chemistry from Texas State. I want to either find a job in the biology/chemistry field or become a pharmacy tech and apply for pharmacy school.
  • Options
    I will graduate in May 2013 with a Master's in Marriage in Family Therapy and a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology.
  • Options
    I will be graduating in May of 2010 with a BA in Education, endorsements in both Elementary and Early Childhood Education.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards