Students
Options

AW: my invite mock-up!! (PIP)

So, even though it's a little late, here is my mock-up invite (finally!) -- still need to print, going to have cards & pockets print and attach the mat an invite to the pocketfold since I will have ZERO time to do it....

Then here are the belly bands - these are my babies, they took FOREVER to do!! I finished them post-call this morning, I almost started crying when the last one didn't line up right, haha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: my invite mock-up!! (PIP)

• Options
    They look really amazing!  I'm pretty jealous :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I. love. them. Seriously, these look fantastic! Are you ordering the pieces from cardsandpockets and then printing yourself? I'm just curious because I'm pricing different invite styles right now and I love the pocket styles but they're so pricey, so I'm debating if DIY would kill me, haha. But seriously, again, these look amazing.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

steph - I am actually having C&P print them, mat the invitation mat to the pocketfold and having them mat the invitation to the invitation mat -- it was like $40 extra to do this for 120, which I think is less than the amt of my time and frustration would be, haha! So, I'm going for it!

I got my first proof from them, pretty great printing job, I could definitely notice a difference b/w my 800dpi printer on it's "best" setting and their printing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Really? Only $40? Hmm... I'm definitely going to have to consider just going this route. I really want poketfold invites but they're so expensive on other sites, but I was worried about printing them myself. I have a crappy printer. So good to know!
  • Options
    very cute! i like the leaves and the bird. ours also had leaves, but were not as "elegant" i guess. 

http://www.mywedding.com/lynnieandandy
    october '10 siggy: Early Pic of me and FI (not the first.....)
    imageVisit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards