Florida-North Florida
Options

Transportation/Limo

I'm sure this has been asked before but - who do you recommend for limo services? This is the one thing I haven't booked yet, I'm not really sure what I want to be truthful, nothing fancy.

So who are you using? Who did you use?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Transportation/Limo

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't use any rentals.  Everyone drove their own cars.  Saved a ton of money.  Just make sure that your BP all has a way of getting around (carpool is a good idea too).
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We aren't planning on offering a 'shuttle' type of service. I'd just like to have a limo for us to get to the church and to the reception and when we leave (so we dont have to worry about needing a dd).

I definitely think carpooling is a great idea. :) I think are GM are riding their motorcycles to the church and to the reception and then my BM I'm sure will ride to the reception with her FI.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Susie's Limos. http://www.susieslimo.com/ They had a lot of variety and I knew someone had used them for a party bus for their wedding. A LOT of places tried to tell me they had to charge me more bc it was a May wedding and MAYBE there could be a prom (My wedding is May 26th... I'm doubtful it'll happen that late and memorial weekend but who knows). Others also tried to charge me an extra hour that I wouldn't even be using it bc we're down in St Augustine so I had to pay for their travel time.

This place basically said we could possibly have a prom but we don't know so we won't up the price on you. They didn't charge me extra to go to St Aug. We're using the stretch escalade. I just went down there and a guy let me see all the limos and get inside of them - I definitely recommend that! i was just going to go with Dynasty - went over to their place on San Jose and their hummer was so dirty and banged up and the inside the seats were worn down and there was gum on the floor!

It wasn't as expensive as I thought and if you can afford it I recomend it - especially if you want to go off site with your bridal party to take pictures. Much easier than car pooling and waiting for people to get there or worrying about parking. I've always had so much fun jumping in the limo after and celebrating when I was a bridesmaid! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendation - i'll definitely check her out, I think the only other company I contact was East Coast Transportation and A Dream Limousine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards