Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Invitations/Paper products

I'm looking for recommendations for a company to do our invitations and other paper products. Does anyone have a company you love? Also, I haven't the first clue what prices to be looking for- what's normal?

Re: Invitations/Paper products

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use an actual company, but rather an Etsy seller that was amazing.  Her prices were great and my invites and thank you cards are completely custom designed.  Her Etsy store is PinkOrchidInvites.  She charged a $39 customization fee (not sure if it is the same now) that was then applied to the purchase of my invites so customization was basically free!  At least that was how I saw it :)  She was such a pleasure to work with.  I really suggest taking a look at her stuff.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Etsy is really great! Especially if you do an alchemy request on it, you can have people put bids in on what you want done and pick a lower priced seller with good reviews. From what I saw, the averages for invites were around $3 for flat and $5 or so each for pocket folds. I got pocketfolds for $3 from doing an alchemy request.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My invitations were designed and printed by Etsy seller LetterBoxInk.  She is phenomeonal!  PIB.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my invitations through magnetstreet.com.  They have awesome prices, especially if you're just looking for something flat.  I think mine were $1.35 each or something.  Then you can add all of the extras, such as response cards, vellum, outer envelope, etc.  But the paper is high quality and you can customize your invite in every way possible.  Very easy to work with as well.  I just received my invites in the mail yesterday and I love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the etsy idea ladies.... I am working with a seller who also did some amazing wine bottle labes for our oot bags.  She is working on my invites now too. 
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
    DH 45 ME 44

TTC #3 since 7/11 using OPK's and trying to figure out Fertility Friend! LOL
    DS #1 born on 7/20/87 DS#2 born on 1/19/96
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards