Illinois-Chicago
Options

My Vendor Reviews!

We had an amazing day two weeks ago today, and we had really great vendors so I just wanted to share my thoughts on everyone:

Reception - Naperville Country Club: This space was a perfect fit for us, in terms of the actual space. We had about 130 people and I don't think I'd want much more than that here. However, if you are having a small-ish wedding, I highly recommend. The coordinator, Laura, was pretty responsive and let me store so much wedding stuff in her office weeks before the wedding. On the actual day, she had set everything up exactly how I wanted it, and she was there the entire time, making sure everything went smoothly. 10/10

DJ - Sound Sonic DJs: WOW. We were a little worried that our dance floor wouldn't be that packed. But John from Sound Sonic was unbelievable. There were times when people couldn't even fit on the dance floor because it was so crowded! I would recommend him in a heartbeat. 10/10

Photographers - AO Photographers: They were amazing; however, they're now located in Michigan. They would probably come out for an event, but I know they're not local anymore. They're a young husband and wife team, and they are always both at the event, which is awesome. 10/10 (Note: Haven't seen the final photos yet)

Florist - Amy with Unique Floral: Amy does this out of her home, so she is much more affordable than others. And the bouquets turned out so beautifully. I was so thrilled when I saw my bouquet. I had 8 BMs, so we had just one rose with filler for each girl to keep costs down... but she made these look SO GREAT. 10/10

Travel Agent - Barb with Heavenly Honeymoons: Phenomenal. SO responsive. Gave us so many options. She's been everywhere, so she can give you a truly honest review of so many different resorts. Highly recommend. 10/10

Rehearsal Dinner - Lou Malnati's Downtown Naperville: So fun! Couldn't have asked for a better rehearsal dinner. Plus, they are super affordable!! 10/10

Hotel - Hilton Lisle Naperville: Great hotel. Upgraded us to the club level. I wasn't super happy with the shuttle service. They arrived at the end of the night to at least 10-15 minutes early, if not earlier, and had the DJ make an announcement. I get being there early, but I was really disappointed that they had the DJ make the announcement early. The last driver was kind of pushy. 8/10 - points missing for the shuttle.

Dress - Davids Bridal Schaumburg: OK service. Typical DB. 6/10 - all points for the great price. :)

Limo - Emperor Limos out of Addison: Fantastic!! Our driver Tito was great and the best part was that the tax/gratuity was included in our final quote, so we didn't have to worry about anything (plus, the rate was really affordable). 10/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards