Illinois-Chicago
Options

Airbrush tanning

Does anyone have any recomendations for where I can get airbrush tanning done for a reasonable price?? TIA!!

Re: Airbrush tanning

• Options
    Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my airbrush tanning at Brilli Salon (I had a Groupon).  I had a test run done the week before the wedding and then a touch up three days before the big day.  If you go to their website, they have a promo of $20 off any service over $40 for first time clients.

Their one time session is $55 so with that promotion it would only be $35.  I think they also sell packages which bring down the price per session.

I can personally attest that they did a good job with both of mine (no streaking or missed spots).  I would recommend anyone to do a test run first since I was very concerned about streaking and "bleeding" onto my weddng dress!

Good luck!
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to BLO salon in Lincoln Park every time I go on vacation, events, etc.

They do a really great job.  It is $50 per session, but I also think they sell packages.

I've had them go really dark on me (i am a SUPER pale irish girl!) and it always looks awesome.
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had a spray tan from Golden Girl Chicago!
    http://goldengirlchicago.com/Home_Page.html

Jen is super friendly and accomodating! She now uses space in two locations, but she also will come to your location. She was chatty and really put me at ease throughout my tan. I think mine lasted for about a week. I would also not go the day before your wedding day and I was pretty dark the first day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second BLO! It's great!
  • Options
    lmg1115lmg1115 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what did you ladies wear to these airbrush sessions? a bathing suit?
  • Options
    KVMW9182010KVMW9182010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the spa at equinox three times before my wedding and they were great.  I wore just bathing suit bottoms to avoid lines on top
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_airbrush-tanning-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:b8ef7d3c-85db-40ff-869c-e685a8da21eePost:7b58631b-edf0-4281-b5d3-28f5c9c8abf1">Re: Airbrush tanning</a>:
    [QUOTE]what did you ladies wear to these airbrush sessions? a bathing suit?
    Posted by lmg1115[/QUOTE]

honestly--an old pair of boy shorts--they got spray on them so I didn't care if they were ruined!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Benefit boutique on Southport. Very reasonable. Wear black (bathing suit or underwear) and it won't get ruined. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards