Ohio-Columbus
Options

Cavello Center?

Does anyone have pictures/more information about the Cavello Center at St. Charles?  I called the secretary yesterday, and she gave me a little information and will be sending me the list of preferred caterers, but I was just wondering if anyone had been there and could tell me a little bit about it (because I cannot find ANYTHING!).  I'll be going back to Columbus in a few weeks, so I'll check it out then, but I'm antsy and want to find out more right now! hahaThanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Cavello Center?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Walter Commons at St. Charles as my reception site.  I believe Cavello Center is smaller, but I don't really know anything about it.  Walter Commons can fit anywhere from 150 to 400+ guests.  It's an addition on the back of the school (two wall are the exterior walls from the old building, one wall is new with staircases on it, and one wall is all windows).  In case you're interested in Walter Commons, I can send you some pictures and tell you more.  Just let me know your email address.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the offer about Walters Commons.  My email address is rfehribach (at) gmail (dot) com. I got an email from Sarah at Mass Appeal Dining about the Cavello Center.  She said "[The Cavello Center is] not very impressive and probably not what you're looking for."  Haha, that's quite helpful :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree - the Cavello Center is not as beautiful as the new Walters Commons. When you walk in to Walters Commons, you are just in awe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey lo99, would you mind sending me pics/info on the Walter Commons as well? I tried to look online for information and couldn't find anything :( I would really appreciate it :)My email is jm_howell2 (at) yahoo (dot) com, thanks in advance!
    Anniversary
    wedding bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies--I sent you both some info, so let me know if you don't get it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards