Wedding Classifieds
Options

Selling Berkeley Events Venue Credit (Downtown Toronto Canada) at 10% discounted rate

Hello, My husband and I have a credit with any Berkeley Events Venue (Downtown Toronto) in an amount of up to $13,361.52. We are selling it a discounted rate of 10% to anyone who is interested in holding an event between now and December 31st 2022. This means if you decide to purchase the full amount of of 13,361.52, you would only need to pay $12,025.37. You are able to purchase either the full credit or a portion of it depending on your event costs. Whatever amount you choose, we will apply the 10% discount.

Our story: My husband and I had put in a large down payment towards Berkeley Field House to host our wedding of 160 guests in the summer of 2020. Unfortunately, due to the Covid pandemic, my husband and I could no longer proceed with our original plan and ultimately decided to have a small intimate wedding with close family and friends. We got married in July of 2020 and decided to no longer proceed with a reception. Berkeley Events offered us the option of either using the credit up until the end of 2022 or selling it. And so we have decided to go for the latter. We are now hoping to just get at least some of our deposit back.

If you are interested here are the next steps: 1. Please reach out to us and let us know of the amount you are looking to purchase. We will provide you with our names and further details you would need to have when speaking to a Berkeley Events manager / sales person. 2. Reach out to Berkeley and inform them that you would be interested in purchasing our credit amount. 3. Berkeley will then produce and coordinate all the contracts and documentation for the official transfer of credit and sign off. Please do reach out for more details if you or anyone you know is interested.

Kurt and Ariane

Re: Selling Berkeley Events Venue Credit (Downtown Toronto Canada) at 10% discounted rate