Alabama
Options

Ceremony sites in Huntsville and surrounding

I'm in love with the Summitt and I've just started planning my wedding.Do they offer a ceremony site too? What are some other places I do have my ceremony then to the Summitt?

Re: Ceremony sites in Huntsville and surrounding

• Options
    hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which Summitt are you referring to? I'm not sure I've heard of that, but it is early and my brain's a little fuzzy.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    J's Special Occassions, The Annabella House, Burritt on the Mountain, The Museum of Art, The Westin, Huntsville Botanical Gardens, Madeline's in the Grove are all very good

~Brendon
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont really recommend Madelines in the Grove i was in a wedding there last december.  The oustide is beautiful but inside isnt as nice but each person had their own opnion .  You can also get married at Athens State.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://huntsvillealbride.yolasite.com

It depends on when you're getting married.  Would you be ok with a ceremony outside?  Do you want it at a church?  Are you both from Huntsville - is there a location downtown that means a lot to you both and your relationship? 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    baneskbanesk member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeds, I'd be ok with a ceremony outside, would prefer no church, but I'm open to it all!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you talking about The Summit at Big Spring? If so, do you know what their rates are? Just generally. I've e-mailed them a couple of times with no reply and I wanted to know before I go look at it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards