Alabama

Ceremony sites in Huntsville and surrounding

I'm in love with the Summitt and I've just started planning my wedding.Do they offer a ceremony site too? What are some other places I do have my ceremony then to the Summitt?

Re: Ceremony sites in Huntsville and surrounding

• hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which Summitt are you referring to? I'm not sure I've heard of that, but it is early and my brain's a little fuzzy.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    J's Special Occassions, The Annabella House, Burritt on the Mountain, The Museum of Art, The Westin, Huntsville Botanical Gardens, Madeline's in the Grove are all very good

~Brendon
  • edited December 2011
    I dont really recommend Madelines in the Grove i was in a wedding there last december.  The oustide is beautiful but inside isnt as nice but each person had their own opnion .  You can also get married at Athens State.
  • edited December 2011
    http://huntsvillealbride.yolasite.com

It depends on when you're getting married.  Would you be ok with a ceremony outside?  Do you want it at a church?  Are you both from Huntsville - is there a location downtown that means a lot to you both and your relationship? 
    Anniversary
  • baneskbanesk member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeds, I'd be ok with a ceremony outside, would prefer no church, but I'm open to it all!!
  • edited December 2011
    Are you talking about The Summit at Big Spring? If so, do you know what their rates are? Just generally. I've e-mailed them a couple of times with no reply and I wanted to know before I go look at it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards