Delaware
Options

Several checks! I love checks....

So all of my BM's dresses are ordered except for 1.

Guest list is finalized

Our wedding bands are purchased

Gift registry made at BBB

I found an officiant

Invitations are ordered

still have soooooooo much to do! but i'm feeling very good about what i've accomplished in the past 5 days. Hope everyone else is having a great week! Has anyone else crossed off their list?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Several checks! I love checks....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl! Way to go! Checks are exciting:)

How are you feeling?

I did half of our aisle runner... and finished the coasters & cocktail napkins. (I'm DIYing a ton of stuff) Pics are in my bio.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!!!  You are becoming Super-Gonnabe-Mom!!!  Oh, and Wife!!!

Congratulations!

I just finalized the guest list (finally!  I've been putting it off for weeks!) and ordered my STDs.  I'm also in the process of buying a house, so I am looking at all the wonderful things I need to buy!
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    paprika - i tried looking at your bio but I didn't see the pics of your stuff. What did you use for coasters? That's pretty cool. I keep saying I want to do something myself but to me that means time i don't have! lol.

soontobeschooled - where are you moving to? a new house is exciting! and finalizing the guest list is such a PITA! So glad that's over.
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Good job on all the checks everyone!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually live in North East now, but we'll be moving to Newark. 

FI want to finish school at UD and there was no way we could afford out of state tuition!!  I graduated from Goldey-Beacom and paid about $40,000 a year and out of state tuition at UD would be more that that!

Its a nice starter home until we can establish our careers (terrible in the economy).
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JayElle- it's under the DIY link... it seemed to be working okay when I checked... hmm.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JayElle, it's in her Bio that in her siggy (where it says Made a Bio Finally! in her siggy is clicky), not her Knot bio that you get taken to when you click on her name.

Many brides that are on wedding boards (project wedding, wedding bee, the knot) make separate bios using sites like mywedding or weebly because it gives them more control over what they can showcase.

I love your Aisle Runner- i'll tell you what, you should totally take orders if you have time and/or once your wedding is over.  There are tons of brides out there who want something like that, but are talented to do something like that.  You have some talent there :)
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha. oooooooo i see now! thanks MBR! I didn't think I was losing my mind. If I had time I would make one!

Paprika - I can't believe you are doing all of that stuff!! I bow to you. lol. So far everything looks great! I couldn't even imagine. I'm jealous of your artistic ability. I always think of things but I never follow through... I was going to make cards to ask the BM/GM's so I went to Michaels and I was in there for an hour. I had a basket full of stuff. When I started thinking of actually doing everything.. I left the basket on the floor and walked out in a panic! hahahahahahaha. I was soo mad at myself. The FI wasn't happy either because I kept him from dinner! lol. Keep up the good work!

SoontobeSchooled - I stay away from Newark - any time I venture into newark I either get stopped at a dui checkpoint, get a ticket for parking, or get lost! hahaha. Newark just doesn't like me! I like NorthEast. The FI and I go camping down there every year usually. I think moving into a new place is always exciting... You get to decorate and unpack things in a different place - and claim stakes to the best closets! haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards