Delaware
Options

Salons

Can anyone recommend a good salon for wedding hair and makeup? I've heard of Gloss Salon and Trilogy Salon but don't know of anyone personally who has gone there. Thanks in advance!

Re: Salons

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my hair and make-up done at Pagave Salon in Wilmington. Hope they're good!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Rains--are you looking for Newark or Wilmington?  I'm pretty sure Trilogy is in Newark, and I have no idea where Gloss is.   I know a lot of Wilmington salons:

Salon 926
    Fusion Salon
    Pagave Salon
    Todd's Salon

Those are all on Rt 202 in North Wilmington.  I have been to Fusion, Pagave, and Todd's.  I currently get my hair cut at Todd's, and that's where I'm having my hair done for my wedding.

I've also been to Salon by Dominic in Hockessin, and I really loved it there... Hockessin is just a bit far for me.  I've also been to Michael Christopher in the city of Wilmington, and I was pretty underwhelmed.  You can PM me for more info if you'd like.

Marino--Do you know who is doing your hair at Pagave???  Karen used to cut my hair, and she's AWESOME.  The only reason I switched was bc my really good friend got a job at Todd's, so I decided to support my friend.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MBR had her hair done at Trilogy, and it looked gorgeous in the pictures. I get mine cut there, and it's well worth the money. I'm 99% positive we'll be using Trilogy for our wedding as well... I'm the only one actually having my hair done, (the girls are just wearing their hair down and blown out nicely)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RA- Melissa is doing my hair, Karen is doing one of my bridesmaids. I think Melissa does all the brides. Hopefully she's good too!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards