Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Vow renewal/Anniversary party venue

I'm looking for a venue for a vow renewal and anniversary party in New Orleans.  I'm expecting around 50 guests. Please any ideas would be helpful.

Re: Vow renewal/Anniversary party venue

• Options
    OpenHeart0117OpenHeart0117 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    Without knowing your budget it's hard to say, but if you want to have a nice courtyard ceremony/reception, I think Cafe Amelie on Royal Street is beautiful. Especially for your group size. Our guest count was just way to high for us to consider it, but it is lovely especially for smaller weddings . They have beautiful photos on their website. 

Another location is the Irish Culltural Museum of New Orleans on Conti St., they have beautiful pictures on their facebook page.  They have a lovely courtyard and some indoor space for the reception. Again, I loved this venue but, our group size just would not fit. 

Good luck with your planning. I am sure you will get lots of helpful info on this board. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    La Maison Du Lac
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would suggest looking into the popular restaurants who also have private dining room. Antoines, Arnauds, NOLA, Brennans,k pauls just to name a few :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards