Michigan-Detroit
Options

Flower Budget

Hi Ladies!

We are trying to keep our wedding at 7K and I don't really know how to gauge the cost of flowers. About how much of your wedding budget will be allocated to flowers for your ceremony, wedding party, and reception? I know only we can decide how much is too much for us, but I'd be interested to know what your max flower budget was.

Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flower Budget

• Options
    My budget for my flowers is about 400$. But im not a flower kind of girl so Im not having many. Just the ones for the wedding party my flower girl mother's grandmothers and for our cake. Vogts flowers are awesome. They will work with you to make you happy. I definitely thought it was to early to look but they assured me it wasnt and to make an appt to see what we liked.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I ordered the 20 piece White Rose wedding package from Costco for $399. That was my bouquet (in pic below), 4 BM bouquets, 6 corsages, 6 bouts, 2 other centerpieces or bouquet styled items, and a toss bouquet.

I got enough bulk flowers from Costco for 10 centerpieces I made, for $173. That was 96 long stemmed white vendela roses, 80 stems of white Asiatic lillies, and 2 large bunches of baby's breath. I also used the baby's breath in pew cones down the aisle in the chapel.

Send me a PM if you want info on how to get the bulk flowers from your local Costco.
  • Options
    My budget is about 400 for the flowers too, but we are just using them for the wedding party, mother's, father's, and the cake. I don't plan to have a lot of flowers at the reception either. Our overall budget is about 8000. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! I appreciate the info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards