Michigan-Detroit
Options

Minor vent...

Planning a wedding in Metro Detroit from Philadelphia.  Most of my vendor meetings have been over the phone.  Last night we had calls two scheduled with the DJ and the phtographer.  Guess how many calls actually happened...zero. 

The photographer flaked, but has otherwise been amazing and this seems to be a fluke.  He called later and apologized profusely.

This is a second offense for the DJ.  He left a voicemail and said he'd be available between 8:30 and 9.  So, we tried calling him back between and he didn't answer.  Ugh.  So angry and a little worried about this guy.

37 days out.  Venting finished. :(

Re: Minor vent...

• Options
    Just take a deep breath and know that everything will work out!!  Keep calling and leaving messages until you get your answers - I hope you get a hold of them soon!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have to ask who was the DJ company at fault.  That happened to us one too many times with a certain company and we scratched them off the list after the second offense. I'm planning my wedding from Traverse City.  It will take place in Birmingham.
  • Options
    Hopefully its not Studio 41 or JD Entertainment!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I hate to give negative feedback before the wedding, but their pre-communication is so so so bad.  We're using An Ultimate Sound.

Thanks for the encouragement aloisk57!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards