August 2013 Weddings
Options

small checks and what are you working on?

Well I haven't been getting much done for my wedding over the last couple months but I did schedule my epics for Sept. 26 and bought a couple bandeau type bathing suits for next summer :) Gotta get rid of those tan lines!

What are you all working on right now?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: small checks and what are you working on?

• Options
    My most recent "checks" are

-Save the dates ordered
    -Guest book ordered
    - Went dress shopping and have narrowed it down to 2 dresses that I love

Now I am wokring on collecting the addresses of everyone on the guest list

I am back to school again now so wedding stuff will slow down for a little while.
  • Options
    No real checks lately - I'm trying to accomplish my save the dates soon, but I just can't decide! I have the bulk of the "big stuff" done, though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• Options
    We are going on Thursday to book our venue and our deposit!  Our wedding venue has a deluxe package which includes flowers, DJ, food, cake, etc.  So once we put down our deposit we can make all of our big decision and the bulk of the planning begins.  I am hoping to order our save the dates next week :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yeah, and we got our epics done last week!! I can't wait to get our disc....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yay! Such exciting things happening!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have our wedding date chosen (August 3, 2013), our photographer booked, our venue booked, and our hair person booked. 

In the next few months, I want to book the DJ (a lot of choice vendors book way in advance in Chicago, and I want a specific DJ!), a makeup person, set up our hotel block, and then start doing inspiration research for save the dates, engagement photos, and invites (I'll be making all of our paper products myself).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards