New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Lauren Paige Associates Reviews

I was wondering if anyone had any reviews on DOC Lauren Paige Associates. One girl had mentioned her on a previous post but I was hoping to get further reviews on her. Has anyone ever worked with her? TIA!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lauren Paige Associates Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah she is one I DO know of! YAY! You all have been so nice welcoming me and now I finally feel useful that I can help! WOOHOO!  My friend used her for her wedding at the Granview? I think that was the place? last summer. Soemwhere in Poughkeepsie... I know she was refered to her from HER friend that used her. I was in the bridal party at my friends wedding so I delt with her a lot... she did our rehearsal at the church, managed us day of, and then set up the reception... she was there the whole night... my friend did custom linens and also went through her for a bunch of other things. From what I delt with her she was really awesome. She was so much fun and made the day really great. I know my friend was really happy she hired her... I know there was a whole last minute guest issue with tables changing and she fixed everything before the she even knew. I am DEF going to use her for my wedding... I'm still debating on doing month of or just day of... I wish I could do full planning but I cant afford it. She seems to be getting more popular so I want to hire her and make sure she;s available for my date but I feel like we should lock a venue in first, no?

You can msg me if you want my friends email.. I'm sure she'll be able to give you a better review then I can!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you SO much!  I really liked her so far from having emailed back and forth. And she is really affordable so that is another added bonus. I am pretty confident that we will be booking her, I just wanted additional feedback. Thanks again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    njdaisy86njdaisy86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if I was the bride that recommended her but I'm using Lauren.  I'm in San Antonio but having my wedding in Nanuet/Nyack.  I only hired her for the "Month of" package.  I definitely wanted her to review all my contracts, help with local vendors when I needed it but more so for the rehearsal and day of (which will be in July).  Well, I cannot tell you how many times she's emailed me asking me if she can help, call her, ask her questions.  Besides this site, she has been a great source of help for a bride that is so far away.  I'm a control freak but on July 30th, I'm handing the reins over to her and I have no doubt that she will make my dreams come true.  Call her!!!
  • Options
    wdubin122wdubin122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found Lauren through these boards.  I had numerous emails with her and spoke a couple of times on the phone.  I am going to hire her for full coordination planning.  Her prices are very reasonable compared to other planners in the area.  I really like her and am confident she can meet my high expectations.
  • Options
    njdaisy86njdaisy86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wdubin122....Lauren told me you called her....i'm assuming it was you.  She thanked me cause you said I recommended her.  She's great isn't she?
  • Options
    wdubin122wdubin122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I really like her and I am going to hire her.  Turns out I used to work with her mother and aunt.  Small world.  Thanks so much for the recommendation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards