New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Looking for "Stone Barns" style wedding 1 hr to 1.5 hrs from NYC

Hello,

My fiance and I are looking for a venue with a laid back atmosphere. Our ideal location is Blue Hill Stone Barns (for food and decor), but that's way over our price range. Does anyone have any suggestions of similar venues? We are also planning to marry in the late fall or winter, so an open-air space is not really an option.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Looking for "Stone Barns" style wedding 1 hr to 1.5 hrs from NYC

• Options
    edited December 2011

I love Stone Barns- elegant and rustic..but very pricey...you could try Shadow Lawn in High Falls (inside the barn only fits around 130) and you have to bring in catering so you may be able to cut spending that way.... Onteora Mountain House is stunning but can be pricey too, and Apple Barn Farm which is more on the rustic side of things in Germantown.  I looked at all of these venues but for my size party and where everyone was coming from it just wasnt convenient enough...there is also a a barn in Beacon and the Inn at Stone Ridge.  Good luck! 

• Options
    A few people have mentioned Harvest on the Hudson to me, they only do daytime weddings but it's georgeous there, very rustic and right on the Hudson.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards