Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Post Secret Rejects

Here's a look at some of the secrets that weren't good enough to make it to the site this week.  Most likely they were similar to another secret received that day, isn't really a "secret" or there just wasn't enough room to post it that day. 

Now, if anyone can tell me what this first secret means, I'll be indebted to you:

Also?  Try not to be so obvious with your fake secrets next time:

Re: Post Secret Rejects

• Options
    I want to....climb the mountain?

And the facebook one, is that a defriending disgust?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I can't make out what the facebook one says. 

These are awesome!

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I thought it was all day I dream about sports?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I want to step on someone maybe?
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I recognize the fat brides one, did you post that the other day on here?
  • Options
    I would SOCK you?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-rejects?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:02cc0b31-0f92-454f-93e1-4be94156d4ddPost:4b2662b5-0e49-4bc2-a4c7-54cd91100005">Re: Post Secret Rejects</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought it was all day I dream about sports?
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    You OBVIOUSLY werent a Korn fan in the 90s
  • Options
    Or maybe they are confused and thought they were showing Nike, just do it.  I'm going with they are horny.
  • Options

I would dream about sports all day?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I also was not a Korn fan...well...ever. ;)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Well, she did clear up that we aren't ALLLLL bitches. She likes SOME of us.

Some of us get a tall beer, and others will go drink Bud Light and pay for it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    *crosses fingers* Hope the rich girl likes me! I'd feel so much better than you guys!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-rejects?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:02cc0b31-0f92-454f-93e1-4be94156d4ddPost:9eca075a-3786-493a-bec1-3ff7de480fc0">Re: Post Secret Rejects</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, she did clear up that we aren't ALLLLL bitches. She likes SOME of us. Some of us get a tall beer, and others will go drink Bud Light and pay for it.

Can we pay not to drink it? Or Miller Lite for that matter? Schit's like watered down mud.
  • Options
    Meh, my family money is in oil. Does that make me better than Miller Lite girl?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-rejects?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:02cc0b31-0f92-454f-93e1-4be94156d4ddPost:2dc0d13f-00ab-415a-ae6e-b96f5c297b2d">Re: Post Secret Rejects</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Post Secret Rejects : You OBVIOUSLY werent a Korn fan in the 90s
    <p>Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]</p><p> </p><p>haha, I remember loving this song and being terrified that God would disown me because of it! </p>
  • Options
    But but but...I LOVE bud light.

You are my bud light,
    My only bud light.
    You make me happppy when skies are gray!
    You'll never know BEER how much I love you.
    Please don't take my bud light awaaaaaay.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-rejects?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:02cc0b31-0f92-454f-93e1-4be94156d4ddPost:24c865d7-d6f8-469e-a16f-b59868d29b74">Re: Post Secret Rejects</a>:
    [QUOTE]Meh, my family money is in oil. Does that make me better than Miller Lite girl?
    Posted by sarabellam[/QUOTE]

I'd rather drink  oil than Miller Lite...does that answer your question? ;)
  • Options
    My dad won the lottery once.  Does that make me cooler than her because my daddy had to do absolutely no work at all?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-rejects?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:02cc0b31-0f92-454f-93e1-4be94156d4ddPost:647a80a0-8308-4609-af12-76753fd90aa8">Re: Post Secret Rejects</a>:
    [QUOTE]But but but...I LOVE bud light. You are my bud light, My only bud light. You make me happppy when skies are gray! You'll never know BEER how much I love you. Please don't take my bud light awaaaaaay.
    <p> </p><p>Another famous Fische poem. Masterpiece! </p>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-rejects?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:02cc0b31-0f92-454f-93e1-4be94156d4ddPost:647a80a0-8308-4609-af12-76753fd90aa8">Re: Post Secret Rejects</a>:
    [QUOTE]But but but...I LOVE bud light. You are my bud light, My only bud light. You make me happppy when skies are gray! You'll never know BEER how much I love you. Please don't take my bud light awaaaaaay.

*shakes head*
  • Options
    Me too, Alix, me too.

And kim, no work is WAY cooler than having to work for a fortune. Any time. Oh, wait, was it a scratch-off? Because that negates the coolness factor.
  • Options
    So, is Miller girl from Wisconsin?
  • Options
    I'm heiress to the family lawnmower fortune. So there.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-rejects?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:02cc0b31-0f92-454f-93e1-4be94156d4ddPost:ebb446e4-2705-406b-99b3-bccf5cfc6037">Re: Post Secret Rejects</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm heiress to the family lawnmower fortune. So there.
    Posted by jessjo04[/QUOTE]

::snort::

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-rejects?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:02cc0b31-0f92-454f-93e1-4be94156d4ddPost:3added2b-aff3-48bf-a638-7f515bebe102">Re: Post Secret Rejects</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me too, Alix, me too. And kim, no work is WAY cooler than having to work for a fortune. Any time. Oh, wait, was it a scratch-off? Because that negates the coolness factor.
    Posted by sarabellam[/QUOTE]

Totally not a scratch off.  But, he didn't match ALL the numbers, just enough to get him a nice chunk of change.  Does that ruin it?  Because if it helps, I too am from Wisconsin.
  • Options
    I'm no judge of coolness, but I think the coolness depends on how many teeth he still has in his head.
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    People who brag about having lots of money make me laugh. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_post-secret-rejects?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:02cc0b31-0f92-454f-93e1-4be94156d4ddPost:e357bad7-c21a-4037-b227-118f7c19b681">Re: Post Secret Rejects</a>:
    [QUOTE]People who brag about having lots of money make me laugh. 
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]
    you and me...same page.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Some people have a lot of rage aimed at the board.  I'm going to guess that they're the people we generally perceive as sounding entitled.  Most of the angry ones still just really seem like they want to "fit in" here better.  

And, I completely do NOT understand marrying your FI if any of these are true:  1) you don't love him; 2) you do or might love someone else; 3) he abuses you; 4) you have cheated on him.

Those would all be deal-breakers for me.  And I wish the KPS posters wanted better for themselves than to allow that to happen.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    The one about working in a woman's shelter and getting turned on by their rape stories really, really bothers me. That just seems so...inappropriate? I don't know if have the words for that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards