Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Poll

If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun?  If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them?  Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged?  Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL?  What is/was your cake flavor?  Name the last song you heard.   

Re: Poll

• Options
    Sleepnopenopepeople in real life.  None of this is real.WhiteThe theme to Big Bang Theory.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun?  Apparently, I watch bad tv and play on the internet, text people and talk to my mom.If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? I judge people who hang out on NEY period. Doze biitches be crazy.Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? Depends on the reason for the account.Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? Probably on the interwebz.What is/was your cake flavor?  Uhhh...cheese cake. Turtle, plain, and ....something else I can't remember.Name the last song you heard. The football song on espn. Before that? Probably something by Noel.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    read, watch tv, sleep. no, i don't keep up with ney. yeah... kinda... but whatever. IRL, for sure. white cake with raspberry filling. some french songs from claire deamur. working on choreography.
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? I love to color. It keeps me sane feeling like I accomplished something in the lines.If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? nope. that is the point.Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? I really actually don't care so much if they like to lurk/dream. It is more the crap they post that creeps the hell out of me.Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? IRL for sure.What is/was your cake flavor? Buttermilk spice, cinnamon swirl, with almonds... very fall and very yummyName the last song you heard.Boogie Shoes, on the football game
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? - That's what laptops are for, so pretty much the same stuff as always.If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? Doubt I'd even notice.Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? Depends. If a mature adult couple has seriously discussed marriage and have both agreed that they will be getting married in the near future, then no. Young/immature women who have decided on their own that they intend on marrying their significant other, but there's been no rational adult conversations about it, yes.Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? Both equally.What is/was your cake flavor? No idea yet.Name the last song you heard. David Hasslehoff's cover of Hooked on a Feeling.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Options
    1..Play Scrabble on my iPhone, Knot, watch movies from On Demand (so that I didn't have to get up).  2.  Possibly.  That board just seems so....high school.  And I teach high school so I don't need any more of that in my day, thank you.3.  Yes, I do.  I've watched Judge Judy enough to know that it doesn't always work out.4.  IRL.  Especially the lady who said I was de-sensitized for not realizing there was a sex scene in "Maid of Honor" with Patrick Dempsey.  There isn't but they wouldn't believe me.  5.  It was Italian creme white chocolate.  Heavenly....6.  "The Winner Takes it All"; I'm listening to "Mamma Mia" (the movie) from the other room.
  • Options
    Watch tv/sleep. Nope. Not crazy, but eager. IRL. Marble cake w/ chocoalte mocha cappuccino mousse filling. Our Lady Peace - All You Did Was Save My Life
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? fb, study, knotting and reading.  If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? meh.Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? I do think it's kinda odd.Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? Peeps IRLWhat is/was your cake flavor? Not sure.  Probably something with chocolate.Name the last song you heard. Poker Face
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? watch movies, watch all the seasons of Sex and the City, play on the computer If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? maybe a little Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? kind of... why be on a wedding website before are engaged, anything could happen before you get to that point Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? people in real life... who knows if the people on the internet are real or not What is/was your cake flavor? we got it from sobey's... I think it was a marble cake, it was delicious that's all I remember Name the last song you heard
  • Options
    I'm not sure what the last song I heard was.. . something on the 80's station on my satellite radio
  • Options
    When I broke my leg last summer I became obsessed with cragslist and amazon.There are some sane ones on NEY but 80% do not have a clue and will never actually get engaged.I def judge more IRL when I can fully see the craziness.mmm cake, I love vanilla w/ raspberry filling.Its nine o'clock on a Saturday. . .
  • Options
    Knot.Yep, absolutely.Yes.  I wanted to have one when I was NEY to look at pictures and stuff, but I resisted because I thought it was weird.People IRL.  On the internet I can usually understand that things get lost in translation, but people IRL don't get that benefit.Double devil's food with hazelnut or tiramisu buttercream probably."Halo" by Beyonce cooling down at the gym.(Disclaimer: I DD'd my original response because it broke the thread.)
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? [b]Depends on what kind of sick/injured I guess... if I'm ambulatory and can go out in public (and want to be seen in public) I'd go shopping, if I have to hide in the house, I'd probably play the Sims and/or sleep.[/b] If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? [b]not really, I think it depends on the person and her specific grade of crazy[/b] Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? [b]there are lots of reasons to have an account here... there are things you can't see unless you sign up. I've had my account since 1997[/b] Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? [b]mmm... IRL. It's close, but I think IRL wins by a nose.[/b] What is/was your cake flavor? [b]Um.... white? I think. Is that even a flavor?[/b] Name the last song you heard. [b]If the jingle the washing machine plays when the cycle finishes does not count, then I think it was "Baby Got Back"[/b]
    ========= Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? Wait in line at the DMVIf someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? I don't pay attention to other boards, just P&E really.Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? Yes. Crazy and over-eager. They should chill.Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? IRL. Interwebs is not real, who cares.What is/was your cake flavor? We sampled one that had "salty caramel" icing. It was insane.Name the last song you heard. Listening to Dylan right now. Hurricane.
  • Options
    Knot and watch NCIS reruns. Oh wait, this is actually happening. I hate my knee.Depends on how crazy they were over there.No, I did.Internet. You get a minute to think before you hit "post".White w/ strawberry filling; groom's cake is carrot.Mendelssohn's wedding march...oddly enough I was humming it to myself because we're playing it in orchestra.
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? Watch lots of movies and knot.  I'm boring.If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? Not sure, I can't think of anybody off the top of my head. Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? YesWho do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? IRL, If I said out loud or even typed everything I judge people for, no one on the planet would even talk to me. What is/was your cake flavor? Chocolate with chocolate mousse filling and white cake with strawberry filling. Name the last song you heard. The Pep Boys jingle.  But if you mean real song, I think it was La Grange on the radio today.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? Probably hang out online, watch movies, read, nap with the pups....If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? Depends on the level of crazy involved (are they just hanging on there 'cause they're close to being official?  Or are they on a few months of knowing the dude and have their whole wedding planned?)Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? Not entirely....I'll admit, in an old relationship I once did (as I hang my head in shame)Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? People IRL.  I live in a town with a lot of A-holesWhat is/was your cake flavor? Not sure yet....we may go cupcake...either way, no idea yetName the last song you heard.Not sure what the name is but it's by Kings of Leon
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun?  internet, tv, email, thought someone would have a new idea  If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them?  yes, if they were insane to be on NEY, they have a few screws loose and just because you are now engaged it doesn't change it  Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged?  unless they are already involved in a wedding, yeah   Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL?  online, I am a bit more sensitive to differences IRL  What is/was your cake flavor?  we didn't have a traditional cake but of the desserts we had, molten chocolate was the favorite  Name the last song you heard.  a new deadmau5 track    
  • Options
    TJ- That's my favorite music video ever.  Along with Hasselhoff's Get Into My Car.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    1. Play WoW, read, sleep 2. No 3. Agree with pp- two mature adults, blah blah 4. My evil little heart judges all. I can't stop it. I wish I could. 5. Almond with raspberry filling. 6. I have the Mario Bros. theme song in my head. Help. Me.
  • Options
    internet, tv, email, thought someone would have a new ideawhen I'm at home, I'm a little old lady and sew and quilt...but here right now my only entertainment is a laptop.
  • Options
    knot. read. paint. honestly? i judge. yes if it is to plan their own wedding. i had an account in my name years ago so my mom and i could look up dresses for my MOM's wedding. she was internet-challenged at the time. i judge everyone. always. its a bad habit. but for the most part i keep my mouth shut. dont know yet. i hate cake. probably chocolate and vanilla. boring! queen: bicycle song
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun?Sudoku puzzles, read, play on the internetIf someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them?NopeDo you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged?Nope, considering I did this.  There are many pages of the knot that you can't get to without an account.  However, I did not find the message boards until after I was engaged.Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL?bothWhat is/was your cake flavor?Don't have a clue yet.  I have another 11 months to test out all sorts of different flavours.Name the last song you heard.Happy Birthday to meeeeee!
  • Options
    knot, fb, tv depends, there are some nutjobs on there. they scare me a little. i did. sister has no computer so i got ideas for her. irl we dont know yet Tessie- Dropkick Murphys.
  • Options
    1.  Watch TV, spend too much time online, read US Weekly...wait, that sounds like every day :)2.  I wouldn't even know.3.  Usually.  I guess if you were helping someone plan and got one, that isn't crazy.4.  IRL5.  Strawberry grand marnier.  With our anniversary coming up, I can't wait to get our free cake!  Much better than defrosting a layer.6.  Monday Night Football theme song.
  • Options
    sit on tk, watch hulu, practice typinga little, NEY freaks me outno.  I had one because you have to have an account before you can read articles.  I didn't post until I was engaged though.IRLWhite, white with strawberries and chocolate with Kahlua creme.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? [b]Read.[/b] If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? [b]Nope. Unless they were one of those total crazies. Then I may be snarky for a while.[/b] Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? [b]Yep.[/b] Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? [b]Both evenly, but it's easier on the internet because more is left to the imagination.[/b] What is/was your cake flavor? [b]Dark chocolate sponge with white chocolate, dulce de leche and milk chocolate buttercreams.[/b] Name the last song you heard. [b]These Things - She Wants Revenge[/b]
  • Options
    -watch tv, computer games and clean-only if they were BSC on NEY-Only crazy if they are seriously planning-IRL-white cake with butterscotch filling-Star trek theme
  • Options
    If you were sick/injured, what would you do for fun? Sleep, watch tv, play WoW.If someone started on NEY and came to P&E, do you feel differently about them? Only if they were BSC to begin with.  There are a handful of very nice, very sane women over there.  But they tend to be overwhelmed by the crazies at times.Do you think someone is crazy to even have an account before they are engaged? If it is going to be yeeeaaarrrss until they are engaged and they aren't helping someone else plan their wedding, then yes.  If they have had serious talks about marriage with their BFs and KNOW a proposal is coming pretty soon, then no.... as long as they don't go wedding crazy and have the whole thing planned before the ring.Who do you judge more, people on the internet or people IRL? Internet people.  I tend to be more forgiving with people I actually know, and give them the benefit of the doubt.  Random strangers I see IRL? About the same as on the internet.What is/was your cake flavor? No clue.Name the last song you heard. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall
  • Options
    1.  Internet, TV, organize things2.  I actually never look at other boards3.  No, if they are just in a long term mature relationship where marriage has been seriously discussed.  4.  IRL.  The better I know people the more I judge the things they do that don't make sense or are bad decisions for themselves.5.  Milk chocolate and vanilla bean cupcakes6.  Starlight by Muse.  It's my new favorite song.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards