New York-New York City

Dj's in Staten Island

Has anyone used Sound Explosion or Classie Sounds as a DJ. We went to a wedding where classie sounds did a great job but I have never seen Sound explosion.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dj's in Staten Island

• lizzonyclizzonyc member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have seen Classie Sounds perform at a few weddings and they were great :)  I actually booked with Music to the Max (M2M), who are affliated with Classie Sounds.  I got a great deal...I would check them both out!!!
    Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard of Classie Sounds but I don't remember if was something good or something bad, and I've never even heard of Sound Explosion. We used Dash of Class (Joey O) and our guests raved about how great he was, he was really good to work with too.
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using ESP DJ Entertainment. Their main office is in NJ, but I'm pretty sure they have one in SI too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CristycarsonCristycarson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look into Pro Latin Entertainment. I attended a wedding where the DJ was Alvin Live. Wedding crowd was about 150 people all mixed, and he had no problem getting 90% of the crowd dancing. They have reviews on Projectwedding.com and gigmasters.com under New York Latin DJs. They simply do it all !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards