Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Positive Affirmation Wednesday

Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday

• Options
    Andress -- Maybe someday you'll come to Fargo and we'll hang out with the golf course peeps. I WOULD LOVE THAT.

Aw, Missy -- You know I love ya. Long time.

J&K -- YOUR DAY IS ALMOST HEEERRREEE!!! I M SO ASSITED FOR YOU!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Stacks - There's something about you that I like - I'm pretty sure it's that you are flippin AWESOME. H was born in Cincinnati - maybe I can trick him into an Ohio trip, b/c for serious, I feel like we need to be IRL friends. We won't have to trade husbands if you don't want to.

Anna - All I can say is that I love that you understand the Florida life. I hope we get to meet up one day...if it happens to be at a Florida football game that's even better. You are redic smart too - maybe one day I'll be smart like you.

Fishy - Thank you for being my life coach. "CHIN UP LITTLE SOLDIER!" is my new mantra.

Cengle - I'm still a little mad at you for rubbing your GTG in my face. I mean, I wanna be your friend. I'm sad Mississippi is so far away. Rawr. I <3 you.

Waltzy - It made me feel super special that i got to be one of your first FB stalkers. I've stalked your FB a few times...and you're gorgeous and seem very down to earth. I'm sorry I disappointed you with my tanning bed excursion. I'm paying for it now if it makes you feel better.

Emily - you give the BEST advice. I used to think you were saying things to be snarky, but you so aren't. You really know your shiz and I appreciate all of the advice and things you've given me in the past and everything you'll give me in the future. You're obviously very good people. I wanna be like Emily when I grow up.

I've got more, I just feel like this is getting book length.
  • Options
    Fezz - You're my sister from another mister. 39 days! 

Stacks - I admire you and your family so much, I think you've done an amazing job raising Lil Stacks and I'm so glad things are going well for you right now :)

Rosie - You crack me up on the regular and I think Woody's is going to come crashing down when we go there together.

LTB - I know things are super stressful for you right now, but Rosie & I are gonna take you out soon.  Hang in there :)

Fishy - you always have the best outlook on things and make me feel better about whatever is going on in my life.  You're amazing.  And I'm glad you and Snippy aren't fighting anymore, too.

Snips - I love your honesty and that with it comes a deep sense of caring and compassion.  How would I be getting dressed recently without you?

Bee - you're an awesome mama and every time I see all the different things in your sig it blows my mind.

Georgia - you're my sisterwife and I wish we were around at the same time more often.

Manda - You are going to be the mom with the best cookies and treats in the whole hood.  I can't wait to meet up with you again! :)

Kiki - If I could meet you, I would totally change your outlook on having friends.  I would MAKE you care about me :)  I love that you're going to have a babeh adn be a really awesome and cool mom.

LVB - You've handled so much in the past year or so and I admire you so much.  You also give really great tough love advice around here no matter who is asking.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    XYRIUS! I'm glad you fake GBCK'D and came back. F'real.

LVB -- I MEAN YOU SHOULD JUST KNOW, OK. Re-read your poem again. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    crfische - you just made me smile. No one ever takes the time to say the nice things, only to complain about what they don't like.

And, it makes for good reading for those of us who don't have much to say lol
  • Options
    MRSBJS -- Seriously. Everytime you post I smile because...well.. IT SAYS MRS. BJ'S!! :) But I like new posters, and so far, you're awesome.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    MATT'S PENGUIN -- You're another one who I see a picture of and I'm just all...DUDE. I BET SHE IS JUST SO FUCKING NICE.

Salt -- Where are you?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I agree.  I smile at every BJ post.  You also say stuff worth reading.
  • Options
    Fish - No kidding!  This needs to happen, I can already tell you when we will be up in December so clear your schedule.. er, I guess we can't golf then, but we can drink! 

Missy(68) - I feel like we are entirely too close to not get together one of these days!  I am in your area quite a bit.  Also, I love your positive attitude on the boards and your Max stories, they crack me up!
  • Options
    LVB - I love when you're around. I wish we could meet some day

Birdie - I feel like I agree with a lot of things and are kind of in similar spots in life so I feel ya when you talk about things like friends.

DNB - You crack me up and I'm so proud and amazed at how well you did with your H's deployment. You're one strong chica!

Andy - You're so cute and I'm so happy you passed the Bar and you all are moving into your new house soon! Exciting things happening all around for you!

KJB - I'm going to ditto Fische in that you seem like a chill person to hang with. Very laid back. I want to go to Peru with you.
  • Options
    Well thank you ladies :)

I also laugh at the BJ - and I think it was because I never thought about it until someone (I believe it was J&K maybe) commented on one of my posts and said something like "Mrs. BJ's? Really?"  
  • Options
    Fish: I don't think there are even words. I honestly look up to you as a person and I kinda want to be you. But you know, still me.

Stacks: I feel the same way. It's nice ot have someone I KNOW isn't going to think I'm a freak and anti-feminist with some of my personal life views. I appreciate having that outlet.

Birdie: It's so nice having someoone to talk to for 'real'. And that warns me when I'm about to get dead in the middle of the night <3

KK: Geeze girl, I'd go insane in this town without you. I love that your level of crazy matches my own. And thanks for not getting pissed when we interrupt each other (you too, Birdie!)

Missy: I admire you and your H for following through with what you really wanted. I wish my family wasn't so scared to do that.

TR: You need to come back.

LC: I'm glad you came back. I love your redneck side when you unleash it. Makes me feel at home <3
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    I just love everyone!
    My days have been pretty crummy lately and you guys always make me laughSmile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options

Emily - I remember way back before you started posting here much and I always thought you were so cool because you lived in Chile.  Now I know I was wrong.  You're not cool because you live in Chile, you're cool because you're AWESOME.  And beautiful.

Mkrupar - I love that I feel like you really read everyone's comments in the good morning threads and you respond to everyone.  It's so geniune and wonderful.

MattsP - Most days I just want to hug you.

ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    HLQ -- I've said it once, I'll say it again, you and your fiance look like the kind of people that I want to grill out with in the backyard. Just like...good people, ya know?

SarahR -- You're new, but don't think I don't see you. I DO. And you're pretty.

Sarabellam -- I like that you pop in when you can, and I like it when you're around.

Adamar -- I don't know much about you. YOU SHOULD GET A SIG PIC. I don't think you have one...do you? 

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:ae17f33b-b984-4307-b86f-f821c23abcee">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]MONEYPENNY -- You're smart and pretty. You didn't even HAVE to pick. <strong>KGB -- In my head, you are just like...a totally calm, chill, and awesome person. IS THIS TRUE?</strong> BEACHY -- You made me cry a lot about a month ago. I think I might finally be getting over it.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I can affirm the truth of this statement.

I BPH you Fische.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Awww, BARBIE!! I've loved having you around, too. When you first started posting, I was like, is this girl f'real because her name is Barbie and she like LOOKS LIKE A F'REAL BARBIE! And you were, and I like you. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Andressfrank - I love your siggy too! I squeal like a little girl whenever I see dachsunds, I love them so much!

Musical - It's awesome to have another dancer around. I feel like we could swap stories a lot and would totally understand where the other was coming from, kwim?

Manda and TikiBot - I'm so excited for both of you! You are both going to be awesome moms and I like hearing updates about your experiences.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Georgia - You understand that grits are delicious and can feel me on the southern stuff - you make these damn Yankees (uh oh, FIsh is gonna smack me for using the Y  word) bareable. (Disclaimer - I am not calling Fish a Yankee just because she lives up North. If I did that I'd be shunned for life)

TR - I miss you now that you're not around enough. You have the best oneliners EVER.

Snippy - I think of you every time I get dressed in the morning. I know it's weird, but I think of OOTD EVERY DAY and then when I get to accessories I look at the stuff you helped me pick out. You really made me feel good a few times during OOTD, even if it was tough love.

Fezzywig - I really want you to get KU. I think you'd be an adorable pregnant lady.

Panda - Something about you gurl. You're HILARIOUS. When it's time for baby panda I'm gonna need an address for you b/c I've been on panda baby stuff lookout. I really like when you're around. You make me smile like this: Laughing

Tikibot - I'm SO glad you didn't GBCK forever. I was super bummed when that happened. You make me a happy kid and you seem to be a lot like me when it comes to some things and I appreciate that in a Tikibot friend. I can't wait to see Babybot - I'm gonna need your address too, b/c um...yeah. You'll have baby presents on the way.
  • Options
    ANDY! I CANT WAIT UNTIL FRIIIIIDAY! (But not the Rebecca Black kind)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Well and Nuggs is of course my Sister from another Mister. TRUTH.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Awww - I could use this with how I'm feeling right now.

Fische - seriously, I need to get my butt back to MSP and meet you for a margarita this time!  (FYI, couldn't finish "The Help" last night.  I was just so tired.  Tonight!  I SWEARS!)

TR - I love looking at your siggy!  You are so hysterical sometimes, but have a sweet little innocence that means you couldn't possibly have just said that zinger!

Stacks - your fairness and ability to see reason in everything is just amazing

BabeState - thanks for your kind words this morning

Cfas - Let's go hokies!  you are always so nice and a hokie, to boot!

Birdie - I love your cheerful attitude.  I think that sunshine is coming out all of your orrifaces.

LC - so glad you're around more! 

Musical - I admire your ability and passion for the arts.  I wish I had your talent to pursue it as well.
  • Options
    I really do like all of you, and this thread makes me HAPPY to see. I've lurked and posted and left and come back for years on this forum and the attitude around here is so much better than it once was.

It's a killer mix of snark and sweet.
    Lizzie
  • Options
    I'm know I'm going to forget some peeps, but here goes:

MK - I like to have another Virginian here with me, especially someone as cool as you. I'm glad your house survived the tornado.

LDY - you're crazy, but I like it! Thanks for bringing a whole new level of stalking to my life.

Fishface -...there's just too many word to describe you. All good! I promise.

Manda - my first IRL internet stranger encounter. I'm so happy for you and the Panda family, you guys are going to be such fun parents. P.S. You better coming to the gtg.

Cengle - You're so cute, I just want to put you in my pocket.

Anna - I love how passionate and informed you are about politics and all that jazz. I can't wait to meet you in DC.

Cfas - I'm always jealous of your sig pic, I wish I had thought to get pictures in front of the captial building. Ditto on the gtg in DC.

Stacks - I love how leveled headed you are about everything. J is adorable and I love to hear all about your time together.

MrsB - How I can I not smile when Baby Bee is always smiling at me.

Fezz - You're hilarious and I appreciate you answering my TMI questions without calling me crazy.

Salt - where'd you go?

DNB - My heart always goes out to you, as a child of the Navy and I admire your strength.

Habs - you're so beautiful and I can't wait to see your wedding pics.

Adamar - I love your offbeat style and your laidback attitude.

Mixtape - I will listen to your youtube channel, I promise! I just always forget when I get home.

And now I have to go to a meeting at work. Boo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fishy, for real, I have that poem hanging up on my desk. I read parts of it every single day. Some days I laff, some days I cry.

Rosie: Dude. You know you rock.

Manda: I really, really, really like you. I want to hear your sexy phone operater voice.

Cengal: I'm SO happy we got to meet. And I really hope you do get to move here before too long. I'd love to be neighbors with you :)
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Stacks - thanks a lot for reassuring me. I am really, really trying. I do feel like I have matured more since getting married. I am trying to stay positive, esp for my husband. I just want so much more out of life and feel like I can't reach and obtain my goals here.

And LC's thread yesterday further reassured me that things will get better. As a friend from church says all the time "this, too shall pass." I am adopting that as my motto and just trying to take one day at a time.

Edit: and Stacks I can't wait to meet you if you are still in the Columbus area once we move. I know docta has talked about having a gtg.
  • Options
    Docta & Loopy - I soooo want to meet you. June 24th! We need to confirm for a GTG. (Anyone else in OH is more than welcome to join!)

Barbie - I think you're awesome. I know you've been dealing with a lot lately. Things will always get better. You definitely don't follow the stereotypical young bride attitude and I like it!

Nuggs - You're another one that just gets it. You roll in, say what it is, and I always think, "wow, she hit the nail on the head again."

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:aff47fe7-9825-45f4-82b3-9c861fb103f7">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well and Nuggs is of course my Sister from another Mister. TRUTH.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Nugget absolutely cracks. me. up.   I love reading her posts, her answers are well thought out, concise and she's not biitchy to people.
  • Options
    I would also like to thank Knot Annie who always has a special place in my heart for sending me recipe books that I can actually USE. Of margaritas. HELPFUL.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I guess I will do this.

starting off.

Msteph82- I am sorry for being so harsh on you when you first started posting. I really like you and I take back all of the mean things I said. You have completely grown on me!
    Fishy- You are always so positive and I am jealous of your job (I wanted to be a social worker :() and your life.
    Stacks- I can only hope I am half of the mom that you are. for real. I also admire your levelheadness
    Anna- I think you are beautiful and so smart. I am jealous of your life in DC and I love hearing your opinions on things because they are always so well thought out
    LC- I think you are the cats meow. Funny and beautiful. :)
    TR- I am so down for Woodys and for meeting you and LTB. I will just have to wear my spf 60 sunscreen if we sit outside. anywho you also crack me up and I think it will be a pretty funny get together to say the least.
    Salt- I love and miss you. Please be around more. :)
    Fezz-I think you are absolutely adorable. You always seem so positive and I am very jealous that TR got to meet you!

There are more give me time to think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards