Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Evening Thread

Re: Evening Thread

• Options
    I don't know how accurate this website is, but it states approx. 42 million occur every year. I think the majority occur in developing nations.

http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html
  • Options
    That makes sense worldwide, Birdie. I think the 53 mil is just referencing US since it is talking about Roe v Wade.
  • Options
    The 53 million cited is only in the U.S., Birdie.

I think that 42 mil is worldwide.
  • Options
    Well my opinion still stands Smile
  • Options
    It's almost Bachelor time... How are they going to top the cray-cray tonight?
  • Options
    I haven't watched this season at all, Loopy.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I am tivoing it Loopy! I hope it is good. 
  • Options
    Hey everyone. I just got back from an ab class. I'm going to be hurting tomorrow.
  • Options
    Hi all, I went to the gym today and then took a nap- avoiding everything I should have done on my day off. I still haven't even gotten my books for this semester yet so I feel a little bad about it, but obviously not bad enough to actually go get them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Evening!  Rosie you better have gone to the gym!  I ran, even if if was only two miles.  My book didn't come today either, so no weights for me.  

H and I really need to come up with new things for dinner.  Nothing sounds good so we're getting Sonny's.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Good for you Aleigh.  I haven't worked out in over a week and AF arrived today and H left so I was crampy and sad so I got chinese food and am catching up on TV shows I missed last week.  I'll work out tomorrow.  We are going to let a friend of ours and his girlfriend rent our house.  They'll sign a 12 month lease.  They want to move in April 1.  If I don't have a job in CO yet, I think I'm moving in with MIL with my dog... OMG I NEED TO HAVE A JOB BY APRIL 1.
  • Options
    HI EVERYONE.

Today was first official day of my new job thingy deal.

I will likely never be able to fuuck around on the internet during the day ever again.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Well then that just is unacceptable, Fishy.
  • Options
    I would live in my car before I moved in with my MIL.  Oh, Loopy, I hope you find a job in CO. :)
    'Grats on the new job Fishsticks.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Guess you'll have to quit fish face
  • Options
    THAT'S WHAT IM TALKIN' ABOUT, MUSU!! Eff sticks!

Thanks, KGB.

God, this season of the bachelor is insufferable.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:931e250d-96ef-41ec-aa99-bd2cfc9212fcPost:37cdf117-6d08-44b9-8098-b85feedb5aa7">Re: Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would live in my car before I moved in with my MIL.  Oh, Loopy, I hope you find a job in CO. :) 'Grats on the new job Fishsticks.  
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

Same here. I would never move in with fmil willingly.
  • Options
    I went to the gym today. I do good on Mondays and then I tend to not get back the rest of the week. I'm hoping to follow through this week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Quit, or drink more. I love my job, so I guess drinking more it is!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I can't get into the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows.
  • Options
    I could live with MIL but not for a super long time. I'd much rather live with my parents. I think J would too, actually.
  • Options
    I love my MIL/FIL and my own parents, too, but at 31 years old, it has nothing to do with how much I love them, and more to do with, uhhh..NO.

However, if I HAD to, it wouldn't be horrible. It would hurt my pride more than anything, I suppose.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Did I tell you all my MIL got me a belly dancing DVD and a belly dancing skirt-thing for Christmas.  That one left a puzzled look on my face...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Uhhh...awkward...right, Kel?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Yes, I am not sure where she was expecting that one to go.  Luckily, I was not with them when it was opened cause that would have been an interesting thank you.  
    And H got a Buddy Christ figurine.  You know, from Dogma.  From like 1999.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    It wouldn't be ideal to live with my parents again, but it would not be horrible. I prefer hanging out with them over going out so.... yeah.
  • Options
    I think by April 1 we could probably swing it if I moved to CO without a job, especially since we'll have someone renting our house and covering most of the mortgage, but if I stay in Ohio and keep working at that point it's a good chunk of change directly into the savings acct the longer I work so we'll see.  I could stay with my aunt and uncle, but they're... not my kind of people and I'd be all weirded out about staying there with my dog cause while they like my dog, they don't HAVE a dog.  Or parents of friends of ours (they dog-sit for us sometimes) live near my work too, but if it went on too long I'd feel bad imposing on them.  As it gets closer I really need to talk to H about my options.  He thinks I should stay here til September if I don't have a job but no way am I living with MIL for 5 months.  One month, maybe... if we need April to get organized and stuff.  Since it's friends who will be renting the place we can pile all our stuff in the basement so we won't have to pay storage fees. 
  • Options
    I'd for sure rather stay with my family than MIL, but they're in WI so that doesn't exactly help me keep working at my job in Ohio LOL.  I get along with MIL, but I feel like she'd expect me to be social with her or hang out and watch movies and eat dinner togehter every night "two lonely women style" just cause H isn't there and would be offended when I want to sit in my room and play online, or sit on the couch and ignore her and play online... blah.
  • Options
    Kelly- your MIL sounds like she's going to be just like the grandma in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Wrapping all kinds of shiit around the house- sometimes even the cat.
  • Options
    Ok guys - my dad just got home with dinner - I'll "see" ya later!
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards