Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Cooking question and other random thoughts

2»

Re: Cooking question and other random thoughts

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_cooking-question-and-other-random-thoughts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c087c565-0dbd-4b59-a98a-cc04b4a82b51Post:e6bcdff1-c95f-4ec3-9caa-e418dc155d76">Re: Cooking question and other random thoughts</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, possibly flameful, but who is Davey Jones? <strong>Because all I can think of is the pirate.</strong>
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>That's what I thought of first. Then I saw his picture and went "ooohhhh" </div><div>
    </div><div>It's snowing here! Hoping the drive home isn't a slippery mess. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love gardening.  We have one every year.  It's easier if you buy small plants, rather than seeds.  We have tried a bunch of things.  We found that broccoli didn't work for us.  I think the weather turned warm too fast and it went to seed.  Typically we grow herbs in one spot (rosemary, basil, parsely, chives and oregano).  We have strawberries growing in a barrel.  In our actual garden we grow a couple different types of tomatoes, zucchini, summer squash, cucumbers, potatoes, green beans, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, a bunch of other hot peppers, and onions.  We tried lettuce once but that was more of a pain than anything.  You have to clean it so well.  The dirt is just caked on the leaves.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards