New Jersey
Options

To Preserve or Not to Preserve the Dress

Inspired by another thread

I am just curious, what is your reason to preserve the dress? I am wondering if I should do this or use the dress to make my future children’s baptism clothes, or do I need to preserve the dress in order to use it?
Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
My Ovulation Chart
|| Ovulation Tracker

Re: To Preserve or Not to Preserve the Dress

• Options
    crazecyn7crazecyn7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am torn with this same issue. Some say that even if it is perserved, it usually turns yellow shortly after you take it out. Any ideas would be helpful!
  • Options
    danafromslopedanafromslope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used wedclean and getting my dress cleaned and preserved was easy. My gown was silk so I am hoping to use part of it for a baptism dress for my first kid and thn when my daughter gets married maybe she will wrap her bouquet in a fragment or something....
    Success after 3 years of trying! Due May 2013.. BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I see so I guess I still need to preserve in order to use it in the future. Thank you.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    rachaelb16rachaelb16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of using it for a baptism gown, what a lovely idea! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards