Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Less than 30 days!

OMG!  We are less than 30 days from the wedding.  I am so excited, and everything is coming together so easily.  I am having my hair and makeup trial tomorrow with Glamsquad, hoping to post pics tomorrow.  I have a meeting on Sunday with the wedding planner at the Grove to work out the rest of the small details. I'm sure this month will go by fast (especially since I am working OT) but I can't wait to become a Mrs!

I know Torontozombie is getting married at the end of September, but is anyone else?  What else do you have to do? I feel like this has been almost too easy, and there is something big that I am missing.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Less than 30 days!

• Options
    haha - i know how you feel! i was picking up a couple of things today for the wedding and the sales person asked me if I was nervous at all, and I'm really not! I feel like there are still lots of things to do, but it's all under control and has been pretty easy lol. Maybe I'm delusional and have missed something big but I think I'm in the same boat!

Daizey101 is a few days after mine, but other than that I'm not sure.

I feel like the month is going to be fast but feel slow as the same time - I just want it to get here already! Can't wait!

There's so many this weekend - Sarahgirl is at my venue so can't WAIT to hear about hers :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wish I have100 days!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm down to 41 days and I give you ladies all the credit for being calm.  I'm kinda freaking out with nerves and making sure that everything is done and taken care of.  Any advice you can share for keeping calm?
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • Options
    11 days for me!!!
  • Options
    14 days!!! 
    I'm excited.  I went through everything that is in our "wedding room" last night and organized it.  I don't feel like I am missing anything, but I definitely have lists, and lists to remind me of my lists..LOL!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_less-than-30-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:13261c72-f1c0-4c66-98c2-5eb5a3dd718cPost:7014ffe5-4b00-4219-9d38-ec696462f09c">Re: Less than 30 days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha - i know how you feel! i was picking up a couple of things today for the wedding and the sales person asked me if I was nervous at all, and I'm really not! I feel like there are still lots of things to do, but it's all under control and has been pretty easy lol. Maybe I'm delusional and have missed something big but I think I'm in the same boat! Daizey101 is a few days after mine, but other than that I'm not sure. I feel like the month is going to be fast but feel slow as the same time - I just want it to get here already! Can't wait! There's so many this weekend - Sarahgirl is at my venue so can't WAIT to hear about hers :)
    Posted by torontozombielover[/QUOTE]

It's crazy how it came up so fast!  I've had to convince myself that I haven't forgotten anything.  I'm sure this month will go fast.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_less-than-30-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:13261c72-f1c0-4c66-98c2-5eb5a3dd718cPost:18e82f76-00b2-49c0-9f58-77382d94e0a0">Re: Less than 30 days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish I have100 days!!!
    Posted by lw007[/QUOTE]

I promise that those 100 days will go FAST!!!!  It seems like it was only yesterday that I hit a 100 days. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_less-than-30-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:13261c72-f1c0-4c66-98c2-5eb5a3dd718cPost:9fc3303a-849a-4430-be99-12daa241429a">Re: Less than 30 days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm down to 41 days and I give you ladies all the credit for being calm.  I'm kinda freaking out with nerves and making sure that everything is done and taken care of.  Any advice you can share for keeping calm?
    Posted by Angie0531[/QUOTE]

The reason I am so calm is because I've had bigger fish to fry.  My FI had major back surgery at the beginning of August.  I've been taking care of EVERYTHING because he can't, so I haven't had time to even think about getting stressed over wedding stuff.  He just got cleared to drive again yesterday, woohoo!  If I wasn't dealing with this, I'm sure we'd be in the same boat, freaking out together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_less-than-30-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:13261c72-f1c0-4c66-98c2-5eb5a3dd718cPost:b4299e43-d208-439c-8b59-d54c8873447c">Re: Less than 30 days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]11 days for me!!!
    Posted by lanamilo[/QUOTE]

Congrats!  Can't wait for your reviews!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_less-than-30-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:13261c72-f1c0-4c66-98c2-5eb5a3dd718cPost:a369c1e8-0a34-4379-8de7-f1796a859109">Re: Less than 30 days!</a>:
    [QUOTE]14 days!!!  I'm excited.  I went through everything that is in our "wedding room" last night and organized it.  I don't feel like I am missing anything, but I definitely have lists, and lists to remind me of my lists..LOL!
    Posted by allysa04[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I need to make a list because I am sure there are some small things that I am forgetting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards