Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I've been inspired...

to take my love of event and wedding planning and start my own business! I want to become a wedding planner and day of coordinator. I'm so excited and I'm doing everything I can to hopefully be up and running by the fall.

I seriously would have never figured out my passion without the knot and this board :)

Re: I've been inspired...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's so awesome!  It's so great when you find something you love and can do it as a job.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so cool! Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!! Congrats, but now we have to kick you off the boards lol! jk.
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_ive-inspired?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:39825c83-bcc4-4664-97f3-b341087f3b2aPost:07116f4d-5850-4483-8620-22de17ff7a3d">Re: I've been inspired...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome!! Congrats, but now we have to kick you off the boards lol! jk.
    Posted by chrisandeva[/QUOTE]

Ha-Ha! Good one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! That's great :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG - that's AWESOME!!  Wish you the best of luck & why couldn't you figure this our a couple of months ago - I'm FREAKING out here!!! LOL
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa, I'm just going to give you a friendly warning---and I'm going to have to delete the post above. I'm thrilled that you'll be able to do something that you love---but, being that it is wedding related, you shouldn't post about it here.

This goes for everyone else (i.e. wedding planner, wedding photog). When you start posting about your services--and offer to help other knotties, even if it's for free and to build your portfolio, you are considered a "vendor" according to The Knot---and vendors are not allowed to post on the message boards.

ETA: I've also deleted the posts in this thread about contacting each other. I really don't want to have to take further action, so please let this die here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no prob :)

didn't even think anyone would want me to do anything when I posted...it was just to thank everyone for the inspiration!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's awesome that you've found something you enjoy! Good luck!!!  :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards