Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

transportation - trolleys

I was wondering if anyone had heard of/used QC Trolley Co. for transportation?  And how the trolley looked & if they did a good job? I love the idea of using a trolley but they only had the larger size left (it's red and gold I think) but in the pictures I can find online it looks really plain, almost like a school bus.  The other QC area trolley company is already booked for our day. Thanks!

Re: transportation - trolleys

• Options
    kelliejo83kelliejo83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friends of ours used them a few months ago and let's say it didn't go well.  Then another friend who was also a guest at their wedding told us they used them (they think it was even the same trolley) and it didn't go as planned either!

I didn't look into trolleys for our own wedding, but it seems like there might not be a lot of choices in the area.  If you do go with them, I think I would try to get something in the contract about getting money back or something if anything goes wrong.  
    Planning & Married Bio... Pro Pics, Vendor Reviews, and Items For Sale!
  • Options
    Boynton1286Boynton1286 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure who my friend used last June (but is was the day we had the horrible storm) and they made them get off the trolley in the pouring rain...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So we already booked with QC Trolley - hearing these bad reviews makes me really nervous!  Can you tell me what exactly their problems were that they had?  I want to be prepared for any obstacles that might arise!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards