Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Hair/Makeup in Falmouth/Mashpee

I'm looking for a good salon that does hair and makeup in Falmouth/Mashpee.  I'm getting married August 4, 2012 at Ballymeade Country Club so i'm looking for a salon near there.

Re: Hair/Makeup in Falmouth/Mashpee

• Options
    shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.headlinessalonanddayspa.com/

They are on Main St in Falmouth & so a beautiful job....nice salon

You could also ask for them to come to you where you are getting ready....here are some other ideas:

www.specialeventbeauty.com  - ask for Noel she is amazing

Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Ballymeade!!! I loved it so much couldn't have asked for better.

Anyway, hair and makeup-- we used Erin and Kim at Artworx. They only come to you, which was really great and relaxing for us. Everyone's hair looked great and stayed all night-- literally, I had to adjust one bobby pin for the entire night, that's it, and my hair never holds a style or a curl. And Kim (I think that was her name) did a really great job on makeup. I felt just like me, only way prettier, and again it held up all night. 

Even better, they were less expensive than most of the salons I called, and the trial was included in the total fee, so it was really reasonable. 

Are you using Chef Roland for catering? Because he. is. awesome. People still tell us how good the food was. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Use christine sewwnen- melton at hair essentials by Christine... Beautiful work and excellent staff and pricing.  She has a shop on main street in Falmouth where you can all go or will come to you and is out of Falmouth.  Also one of the sweetest and kindest people ever... You will love her and her staff...
  • Options
    cmartinesqcmartinesq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Ballymeade on June 9th, and we booked Artworx also.
    They do on-site hair and makeup, which is great especially since Ballymeade just added a large bridal suite. They have amazing recommendations on these boards and Erin (the owner) has been so nice.

I'm using Chef Roland too :)
  • Options
    Hair Essentials by Christine. Loved them! They did all of my groups hair and most of their makeup and it all came out amazing. They will travel or you can go there. We went there and they booked the whole salon out for us so we had it to ourselves for hours. 
    Photobucket
  • Options

South Cape Village Hair and Spa, it's right down 151 and they do amazing hair and airbrush makeup by Maureen O'Conner.  They offered everything I could have needed and their prices were beyond reasonble, with a bridal trial and booking my wedding party I got my wedding day hair free!  They are also willing to travel to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards