Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Shower Thank You Question

Okay, I have two attendants...one is hosting the shower. The other is in charge of the bachelorette party. Are you giving your party hosts a thank you gift? If so, what? 

Also, they are getting necklace and earring sets from Etsy.com  What if I paid for them and that is there gift? I feel like not doing that, because they are only buying them for the wedding. I mean they are cute and I'm sure they'll wear them again, but... Thoughts? 

Oh, maybe knowing that I am taking them out for pedicures and massages is there actual thank you gift will mean something, but that's not until a few days before the wedding.

Re: Shower Thank You Question

• Options
    akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Typically anything you would buy them that's directly related to your wedding (BM jewelry, for example) shouldn't really count as your gift. I'd be borderline on the massage/pedi only because you already told them you're getting them. But I think that will be up to your discretion/budget.

I also paid for all my BMs hair and nails, but I didn't 'count' that as a gift.

I got a nice card for the two ladies who hosted my shower (friends of my mom's). I didn't do a specific gift for my BMs who hosted my bach party - but they all got different, personal thank you gifts at the rehearsal dinner. Nothing WR and something special between each of us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards